Leathercrafting Creations: PYC

OptimaDies

finished up the second half of a folded bifold order today, lots of cutting since I've yet to get a clicker die made up. pretty happy with all of them though, nice and straight/even

6843081675_784b32080d_z.jpg

Working on a new card wallet design too, gotta pick snaps out

6843739045_8fd9ccc796_z.jpg

Edited by corter

haha, that's my design right there give or take. looks like they released it February 1st, I've had it designed for a few months now with photos online. Should have at least wrapped the inside pocket around back for the ticket slot. Mine will out price theirs by over $40, no biggie.

did this one for a friend today. I have a meeting tomorrow to finally get snaps made, so I'm really happy to be able to design things with snaps- never been a real big fan of plain line 24's. Also plan on keeping the key loop for the next collection I design, really like how it can be used for key rings or attaching chains. Kind of appeals to many different types.

6871956713_f4c9919f5a_z.jpg

6871955895_067cbb4d3a_z.jpg

6871956273_e7c2281bca_z.jpg

Edited by corter

Looks like I found a saddlery shop that will rent time on their clicker press! Now, I just need to have dies made...

Made this long wallet for a buddy of mine that does silver work. He wanted a lot of card slots, but other than that was good with what I did for design. He made the conchos, his chain. Took the photo after he used the wallet for a few days.

Friday_and_River_Speak_Easy_Custom_outside.jpg

Friday_and_River_Speak_Easy_Custom_inside.jpg

My version of a postal bag, all done. One piece body while keeping the traditional riveted gussets, then the flap is stitched and riveted because that's a very structural part of the bag. I added a handle for briefcase type carrying, all that's left is to make the shoulder strap.

6883873087_d21c55351c_z.jpg

Love that inlaid coin, it looks super sharp. well done.
^ I agree, haven't seen it like that before.

Thanks. The inlaid concho design is definitely not my original design though. I remember seeing it done before, although I can't recall where and by who.

Ravello shell Cordovan with custom inlay 6884542649_a5a9981043_b.jpg

That accent and decorative stitching is brilliant. I will be filing that under my collection of inspirtational pieces. Been quite a while since I had a new addition. Well done :)

Edited by lazybum

^ Assuming you live in Singapore (me too), since in your shop that it says free shipping there. Real nice and can't complain about free shipping. Will def look into buying a few pieces!

also, will the leather 'age' so to speak?

Edited by froople

Rough. My shoulders are still giving me hell, been reading up on ergonomics and I think I need to drop my work bench about 4 inches. The downtime was well timed for a move, got a new house/workspace and have rehabilitated some non-shoulder destroying machinery. Back to jeans!

6903342341_c525224b22_z.jpg

Edited by raWorkshop