BNIB Vans Vault Chukka 69 LX in Maharam fabric - size 11

LA Guy

I have had these beauties in my closet for about 2 months now, and have just come to the conclusion that they will not get any wear. I just prefer lighter colors. Actually, I have the other, lighter colorways of the same FW07 season. I tried these on a few times, and walked around the house trying to get comfortable with them, but they never got any outside wear.

It's a pity, because they are probably the most subtle of the 3 Maharam colorways that I liked. Maharam is a NYC based company that produces specialty fabrics, most famously for the upholstery of Eames chairs and for Paul Smith. This particular fabric has brown, gold and black in a beautiful weave (see third picture), with an offwhite outsole. The official colorway is "Black Olive/Moonstruck". I really wish that I would wear them.

Quite difficult to find. I've seen them in a handful of stores across the country.

Retail is from $89 (from Sportie LA where I picked them up) + shipping. I paid $98 for these. My price is $60 USD shipped within the USA. $7 more for shipment to Canada (where the retail for these are $120-$130).

The box is completely banged up, but I will include it if you wish. They come with the extra set of laces. Size is US11.

Payment to my Paypal account: [email protected]

vans1iz6.jpg

vans2xp6.jpg

vans3ad0.jpg

If he flakes, im offering $105 to UK. PM me, if that happens.

He's got until tomorrow. But that is a good offer, so here's to hoping he flakes. Yeah, They are great shoes. Interestingly, the other colorways are harder to get in the US, but this one was hardly found anywhere in the UK or EU, and then the prices there were nuts. I saw them for 130EU in one place, while the other 2 colorways were closer to 90 EU, while here, they were all the same price.

Fok.

• 4 weeks later...