My Progress report - pics!

docdoom

Right i just got a sleek new sony cybershot so heres some of me fave denims!

Edwin nashvilles, i think 4 months with one early wash normal temp no detergent. They are getting a dry clean this week as the smell is really really bad. Hope they are ok

15kp.jpg

dsc000590lt.jpg

dsc000606uv.jpg

dsc000628zp.jpg

dsc000630ir.jpg

And then these levi red loops, bout 6 weeks wair. The material is a bit wierd i think there might be a tiny bit of hemp or soemthing in them, the colour is not like normal indigo either.

dsc000655if.jpg

check the tag and pocket detial, arcuates reminded me of evisu gulls from a distance, single needle type.

dsc000679ci.jpg

then the red loop detail, if you can read the words pon the badge i hopee you find them as hilarious as i did.

dsc000683lg.jpg

dsc000700xu.jpg

Edited by docdoom on Sep 1, 2005 at 02:25 AM

Quote:

I'm trying to help ya'll out. Have fun sleeping in your jeans and doing squats all night

--- Original message by so twisted on Sep 1, 2005 04:06 PM

bah, i ahte it when people come and bash this board telling us to wash our jeans, go and read about what good jeans are all about and stop hatin bitch

chwa?

Quote:

hmm, interesting observation about those Levis and the possibility of hemp...my Nudie Veggies are almost exactly like that

--- Original message by shinobi2000 on Sep 1, 2005 06:39 PM

dude, can you post pics of the nudie veggies?

those levis are really cool man. i really dig that lighter indigo color, any experts care to tell us where it comes from?

Quote:

hmm, interesting observation about those Levis and the possibility of hemp...my Nudie Veggies are almost exactly like that

--- Original message by shinobi2000 on Sep 1, 2005 06:39 PM

dude, can you post pics of the nudie veggies?

those levis are really cool man. i really dig that lighter indigo color, any experts care to tell us where it comes from?

Thanks for the comments guys.

1)I got the levis from ebay. They were advertised as 'japanese levis' but i scoped the redloop got ring ring on the case (thanks!) and then scooped them for 20 pounds shipped! The retial in yen was 190 pounds!

2) Belt is NBHDxVISVIM.

Nah just kidding its just an old belt from a charity shop made by st michael (marks and sparks).

Im picking them both up today having been dry cleaned so will post a picture!

i wear my nashvilles pretty much everyday ... i saw a guy with a pair on that he had washed and they looked a purplish colour... they looked pretty fucking wack so its put me off washin mine... actually doc doom... you wernt in selfridges birmingham last week were you?

Edited by witts on Sep 3, 2005 at 09:11 AM

• 1 month later...