Levi's LVC Prototypes, One off's and samples!

post50modern

This is my very first post on supertalk. Hopefully I am in the right thread. :-) If not, please advise this newbie.

10% off high bid for supertalk users. Sorry, these are auctions only, no private sales.

LINK BELOW:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZpost50modern

Over the course of the next few weeks I will be auctioning of a collection of Levi's jeans. This rather diverse lot of jeans came out of the Taylor Togs production factory in Taylorsville North Carolina. They are the largest producer of Levi jeans in the entire U.S. Each pair is unique. Some are first quality samples, some are prototypes, some are experimental washes. The latter of the two makes some of this denim very rare as they will never see the shelves of a retail store and are truly one of a kind.

This is a great opportunity for collectors to add to or complete their collection with Levi oddities and non production garments. In upcoming auctions you will see LVC 201, Pre 1900 501, Post 50 501, 505, Capital E, Swank, XX Big E Red Label, Big E Orange labels and more. ALL garments are MADE IN THE USA, no fakes, or export jeans.

Some are from '04, '06, '07 and even upcoming Spring '08 year. I have left all yellow and blue production tags with comments and notes on each garment as they were found.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZpost50modern

• 3 months later...
I had a question about those black rag and bones. The when you say that the 31 is a 34" waist is that an actual measurement? How did you get that? Also what model are these? They look like they are overdyed? are they? They seem like a good deal.

They're women's jeans (hint: RBW in model name) , thus actual waist is always larger than tag. Some have unisex cut though.

Thanks for the kind bumps people. I hadn't posted on here for a while as I was banned for accidentally posting in the wrong section. I was shocked by the banning so I kind of stopped using the board. Wasn't worth the aggravation I got from some users that were a bit on the "bitchy" side. :-)

I still have many pairs of LVC, Rag and Bone and some Selvedge helmet lang jeans going up for auction soon. You can peruse my ebay feedback for satisfied customers who can attest to the quality and authentiity of ALL the jeans and other clothes I Sell.

PS. where can you get Rag and Bone for $37.95 shipping included!!!

Since the price has come down considerable since I first posted the 10% discount is no longer valid for superfuture users. :(

They're women's jeans (hint: RBW in model name) , thus actual waist is always larger than tag. Some have unisex cut though.

Thanks for the answer but still didn't really answer my question as to where Post50 got his measurements from. Are they an actual measurement that he did is my question. Also to rephrase my other question, almost all the rag and bone jeans I have seen have a model name- do these as well or is it just the number? I am try to find them on some web stores to see if I can find a picture of someone with them on. As well are they black or overdyed black over blue?

thanks again for the responses.

These RBW1 pants are blue and NOT overdyed. The measurements were hand done by me as the tags are different than actual size. These pants also come in Black. The color difference is very subtle. The Jodhpur pants I have up for auction and are overdyed black

Even though the RBW1 are designated was women's I would describe them as UNISEX, as I have tried a pair of RBW1 size 33 and they fit me well. A bit too tight for my taste but they fit nonetheless. If you decide to buy a pair I would pay attention to the wasit size and rise to decide if the they would fit you. I have read online that the RBW1 are basically the women's version of RB6.

Hope the helps.