Bah Humbug

will_i_am

3 teens murdered another teenager in a drive by shooting last night. And i had to cover their first appearance court hearing today at 8:30 after meeting some random girl at the sushi bar last night after work and having to kick her hung-over ass out of my bed at 8.

And there was a fire i had to cover yesterday

I might kill somebody

fuck christmas, fuck you, and especially fuck southern florida

i hope it falls into the ocean

3 teens murdered another teenager in a drive by shooting last night. And i had to cover their first appearance court hearing today at 8:30 after meeting some random girl at the sushi bar last night after work and having to kick her hung-over ass out of my bed at 8.

And there was a fire i had to cover yesterday

I might kill somebody

fuck christmas, fuck you, and especially fuck southern florida

i hope it falls into the ocean

Wow. +rep for you, sir.

carl, come to canada. not only do we party hard, we all have retardedly awesome christmases. except a 78 year old man in my town got stabbed while delivering christmas cards to his neighbour :(

ive got a friend that lived across the street from the old dude. its a bummer, but for a second the idea of a christmas murderer was kind of engaging.

it doesnt feel like christmas this year. hella family had to work so we couldnt celebrate all out, and the ones that are here wont stop watching fuckin sponge bob, not a fan. even the millions of calories in tamales and cookies that ive eaten havent helped. oh well i didnt work today and i got to sleep in so i guess thats a plus