Bah Humbug

will_i_am

At least carl got some. You got some right carl?

oh, i did...but when you've gone to bed at 3:30 and you have to get up at like 8 to go to a court room and kick her ass out of bed before hnad (seriously though, who the fuck stays the night on christmas eve?!?!!! walk your ass home for gods sake)...the whole is it really worth it mindset comes into play

(seriously though, who the fuck stays the night on christmas eve?!?!!! walk your ass home for gods sake)...

hahahahahaha god i didnt even think of this until you mentioned it

that truly does seem a little ridiculous, waking up to random bar skanks on christmas just sounds awkward

Christmas was

LAME

spent it away from family and friends

worked 30 hours

christmas day and christmas eve

working right now - dreaming of fire bombs.

8 hours of sleep between the two days.

gza is playing now, atmoshere later

the atmosphere is dungeon

cold rainy

fog

bollocks

and to all a good night.

+neg rep santa.

his steez is played.

or r u not skare of neg rep?

after a remarkable christmas, i was convinced to watch superbad. my holidays are forever ruined. although i do have some totally bitchin quotes to kick to my easily impressed co-workers.

after the movie, i went to an old friends house and won all the money i spent on gifts back in poker. it almosts makes up for the mediocrity of the movie i was usbjected to, but not really.

after a remarkable christmas, i was convinced to watch superbad. my holidays are forever ruined. although i do have some totally bitchin quotes to kick to my easily impressed co-workers.

after the movie, i went to an old friends house and won all the money i spent on gifts back in poker. it almosts makes up for the mediocrity of the movie i was usbjected to, but not really.

Now i feel like drawing dicks.

Ok so my coworker brought me roast beef, stuffing, turkey, gravey, and pumpkin pie.

It wasnt a total loss.

I couldnt explain to him why i was mspainting dicks though.