Do you guys hot wash LVC's like sammys?

cldpsu

A lot of people that wear sammy's hot wash and put their jeans in the dryer to STF them. Do you guys do that with LVC's? I just got the 1947 501xx and I was thinking about it but it seems like a lot of people soak their lvc stuff moreso. I want to get all the shrinkage out of the way and think the hot wash followed by dryer would be the best.

A lot of people that wear sammy's hot wash and put their jeans in the dryer to STF them. Do you guys do that with LVC's? I just got the 1947 501xx and I was thinking about it but it seems like a lot of people soak their lvc stuff moreso. I want to get all the shrinkage out of the way and think the hot wash followed by dryer would be the best.

Who do you think is going to win the presidential campaign in 08?

Who do you think is going to win the presidential campaign in 08?

both LVC and Samurais hold the indigo pretty well from what i know. just hot wash it and hang dry it and that should get most of the shrinkage out of the way...

both LVC and Samurais hold the indigo pretty well from what i know. just hot wash it and hang dry it and that should get most of the shrinkage out of the way...