FS: Dior Used/Blue claw mark jeans MIJ 21 cm sz 32

freshtakk

Only accept Paypal to confirmed/verified users. Cost includes shipping in N.America - expedited shipping, so you get tracking number and it takes, on average, 7 business days. I will use a different shipping method if you'll eat the costs. Cost also includes the 4% paypal fee. I have a bunch of references on here and 100% feedback on ebay, just ask!

These are the Used/blue claw mark jeans from Dior, 21cm size 32. I've been after these jeans for a long, long time now. However, I sized up a little much. These are made in japan, they sold out FAST on the Luisaviaroma sale. They have the jeans for s/s, but retails 517 before shipping/customs/taxes. These are pretty much brand new, but without tags.

Measurements are:

Waist: 34 inches across

Inseam: 37 inches

Hem: 21 cm - 8 inches

Pictures:

I took alot of pictures to try to capture the condition of the jeans as well as the wash for those who havent seen these before. If you want/need more pics just PM me.

DSC_0078.jpg

DSC_0079.jpg

DSC_0081.jpg

DSC_0082.jpg

DSC_0083.jpg

DSC_0085.jpg

DSC_0086.jpg

DSC_0087.jpg

Asking 405

Please PM me for any questions or offers.

I also have some orange overdyes, sz 32 19 cm if anybodys willing to trade for black MIJ sz 31 19 cm or the same orange overdyes 19cm sz 31 let me know.

kthanksbye

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...