Wtb: '06 W+h M65 Jacket

dann

Not sure what the specific name for that jacket is but it's not the M65. Their M65 has the crazy rabbit fur detailing on the hood. Also, I think it's from one of the 05 seasons, or possibly 04, so it's a probably going to be hard to find a brand new one unused in that color (they make it in a light brown too IIRC). I asked Kane about copping one, as I really wanted it as well but no dice. If you want the actual M65, I think there was somebody selling an olive one (probably from the recent sample sale) in a Medium for a really good price (under $200). Not sure if it was on here or the other SF, but a great deal nonetheless. I'd definitely jump on it myself if I hadn't already bought 2 jackets for xmas heh.

GL and if you find that jacket fill me in as I'd be interested in one as well.

Not sure what the specific name for that jacket is but it's not the M65. Their M65 has the crazy rabbit fur detailing on the hood. Also, I think it's from one of the 05 seasons, or possibly 04, so it's a probably going to be hard to find a brand new one unused in that color (they make it in a light brown too IIRC). I asked Kane about copping one, as I really wanted it as well but no dice. If you want the actual M65, I think there was somebody selling an olive one (probably from the recent sample sale) in a Medium for a really good price (under $200). Not sure if it was on here or the other SF, but a great deal nonetheless. I'd definitely jump on it myself if I hadn't already bought 2 jackets for xmas heh.

GL and if you find that jacket fill me in as I'd be interested in one as well.

ah thanks for the heads up, guess ill need to change the topic title

and damn..i really want this jacket