australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

Hi Guys,

just wondering if i could get some advice. I purchased a pair of jeans off another member, and when the package arrived it was fairly worn and kind of torn and possibly looked like it had been opened. Inside where a different pair of jeans!! I contacted the seller and he claims that he put the correct pair in and that i am attempting to defraud him of his money.

what are my options here?? and what should i be doing?

thanks

if in Melbourne worth popping in on Captains of Industry

I'm going to go in there next week to suss it out anyway but do you know what the rate for the barber is? just a basic cut that is.

I'm a bit overwhelmed by miff, applied to be a volunteer but didn't get a place. a mate did though so he can give me advice.

thread has been so dead lately.

mel you shouldn't sell your _7 blazer, I don't usually like leather blazers at all but that one looks balla as hell on you.

any of you guys familiar with Montreal? any recommendations for places to see, shop or eat at?

yeah its for work dave, would be there for at least a couple of months. I've heard the food there is great, kinda like the melbourne of canada so should be good. sounds like I shouldn't have any trouble finding fun bars to go to either haha.

mel you shouldn't sell your _7 blazer, I don't usually like leather blazers at all but that one looks balla as hell on you.

Thanks D. It really pains me to have it up on supermarket as it is one of my fav garment ever...

but I hardly find myself wearing it man.. every time I put it on I always have that thought in my mind "is this too small for me?", I don't feel 100% comfortable and I feel like I have to wear it with an l/s underneath... I'm not able to button it either :( maybe I just need the right pants to pair it with - hanging out for the voluminous cropped pant from Au Clair haha.

I will hold on to it unless I get a good deal for it... we'll see!

When are you leaving to Montreal D?

such a shame mel, the leather on that thing is seriously something else entirely. leaving as soon as I can get my work visa processed (~4 weeks), excited to be starting on my first international assignment.

fk i'm excited for you dude! all expenses paid for? I can't wait for my trip to London/Paris either. Really need to get out from this country for a while lulz... it'll be my first 'alone' trip with the gf yeoow!

Are you gonna be there with a team? or just by urself?

challenge > cruisey job. it'll be such an awesome experience for you. you'll still be on sufu posting tho yeah? :P

@ nick - yeah dude! I went there twice on the weekend when my gf was in town. needed a belt and saw that VA one. gave me a fair disc on it too so i instacopped. he also encouraged me to try on all these _7 pieces.. the 10 s/s moto in size 1 fit perfectly on me surprisingly.. i would get it if I didnt have the RO intarsia :o

gf and I got approached by these guys in chinatown that wanted to take a pic of us so they can publish it in some chinese magz.. kindly said no though haha.

keyy is going to have some amazing brands in next season... cant wait.

Keyy is the owner/buyer of "Pieces" Rob. They are currently stocking VA, Julius/MA, DBSS and some other jap labels. Very competitive prices too.

He has big plans in the near future - new shops, new labels, etc.

He's expecting a drop from IS fairly soon, there are a couple of other labels that he mentioned to me but I don't wanna say anything just yet incase its not 100%! Maybe Nick can fill you in better? I know he's getting some EU brands as well though. It'll be 'the' store to go to in Sydney when this all happens ;)

@adam,

looking forward on joe's luc as well..

Keyy is the owner/buyer of "Pieces" Rob. They are currently stocking VA, Julius/MA, DBSS and some other jap labels. Very competitive prices too.

He has big plans in the near future - new shops, new labels, etc.

He's expecting a drop from IS fairly soon, there are a couple of other labels that he mentioned to me but I don't wanna say anything just yet incase its not 100%! Maybe Nick can fill you in better? I know he's getting some EU brands as well though. It'll be 'the' store to go to in Sydney when this all happens ;)

thanks for that melv!

icon14.gif

so any news that sotm will be in victoria yet?