australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

more info from about mid way through this page if you're that bored ed haha.

you sure about the guidi's mel? always loved the leather they use but the toe shape of their boots has always looked somewhat... inelegant to me. besides, you need to wait for bt's news before making any big footwear decisions...

Haha thx D :) Saw the DBSS sneakers and they look pretty trend. What do you guys think about the Raf Astronaut Boots?

Lmao you guys should check out this old skool movie on channel 9, there's this white dude pretending to be Asian.

sorry T, never seen yasuhiro boots in a size bigger that 27.5 on the japanese webstores and afaik none of the international stockists carry his footwear.

actually mel from what I recall guidi's are supposedly the complete opposite of comfortable for the first few wears, you need to break them in so the toe molds to your foot which sounds painful...

ed I really like DBSS sneakers and kinda dig the raf astro boots too, would rock either of them if I could pull them off :o.

hmm if i could get them at a decent price (~$600ish) i would cop. the folding? effect of guidi boots have always intrigued me.. but yeah i will wait for bt's announcement. I wont be buying anything until September anyways. no cash lulz.

ps. seven has 3 pairs of guidi! must be good. haha :D

Haha thx D :) Saw the DBSS sneakers and they look pretty trend. What do you guys think about the Raf Astronaut Boots?

Lmao you guys should check out this old skool movie on channel 9, there's this white dude pretending to be Asian.

im a big fan of the astro boot, just picked some up from sufu a week ago in the chrome :) imo they're a bit pricey especially for the older versions where the chrome was faulty and would crack and peel after a couple of wears.

thing with guidi's is I always felt that you'd never be sure of how they'll end up looking until you've broken them in, kinda risky haha. but yeah, I'm not keen on having to mold the front of the boot to my foot:

0806_imp_sho_b.jpg

0513_imp_sho_b.jpg

haha, yeah seven has already got every jawn worth copping ;).

it depends on the type of leather mel, would be best to try them on in person at EM first. I don't have a high tolerance for uncomfortable shoes though, doubt I could endure the discomfort :o. while I like the overall design of the side and back zips I still haven't seen a pair with of guidi's with a toebox shape I really like, perhaps you have some decent pics somewhere?

haha, gonna be a long wait S...

ah thanks selks... cant wait for the footwear news and also been waiting to see the new obscur pics!

RE: guidi - naw damien i've just been seeing fit pics here and there.. i think i saw one dude on sz rocking the black ones and also snafu's tall white pair. I'll visit EM in august to try them on first. didn't know they stock them, thanks mangz.

no worries mel. yeah the tall pairs that snafu and utmanare own look dope, as do the pair in that pic A icon14.gif. do you know if the back zip is stainless steel or sterling silver? looks too bright/shiny in that pic, would look so much better if it were tarnished a bit.

no worries mel. yeah the tall pairs that snafu and utmanare own look dope, as do the pair in that pic A icon14.gif. do you know if the back zip is stainless steel or sterling silver? looks too bright/shiny in that pic, would look so much better if it were tarnished a bit.

i thought the same thing DJI.

Believe me you wont be disappointed with a pair of guidis though there are some that have come with small problems like the end section of a nail coming out of the innersole and poking into your foot, these defects are very very few and far between though.. I would show you guys some rad pics of guidi's but my net is capped atm, so feck that!

New Guidi shouldn't be too far away at EM..

can't you track it online wept? you could always give them a call if you can't get online tracking to work. keen to see how your grail fits, hoping it's perfect for you man :D.

the guy selling it said it was 48 pit to pit and thats the right shit for me. nah, i cant track it atm as the number is being...well fucked!

i might msg DHL soon about it. i just asked the buyer if it was correct and ill wait for his response. i recon it should be there some time next week.

im uncapped tomorrow so its not all bad. i capped myself downloading the movie Hurt Locker. It should hit cinemas in OZ sometime between now and November. i highly recommend it.

it should be fine. im the same size as Pnod and hes is a size 2. i couldnt fit a size 1 to save msyelf...trust me DJI.

Yeah I'm still waiting for packages to turn up, I hate it

Fleshlights take at least 2 weeks Tyro:eek::cool: