australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

just read through the last 4-6 pages. i need some advice on basics.

im interested in some tees from the CoN range but dont know where to start...whats the basic difference in viscose and cotton. i fully know what cotton is btw. i also wonder what size is best for a 37 inch chest?

I quite like the VA leather though I think I would tire of the zips on the chest etc. The MA is growing on me every time you post a picture; what's it worth?

Tyro, what rick leather do you have? fit pics?

the MA leather is 131200 yen and will be available in late July. T has the RO SS08 washed lamb leather moto collar.

wept the viscose material is softer and drapier than the regular cotton, worth the extra $10 imo. the tees fit slightly oversized so you should be fine with an S icon14.gif.

home I think the V&V jackets this season were only produced in goat nubuck and vegetable tanned lamb nappa, I'd say the 46 runs true to size but in a very slim cut. nay from me for the BH sneakers, far too busy icon13.gif.

have you asked "who" for a fit pic of his wearing it D?

I'm not a big fan of Hoodie, I only wear 'em when i go jog in the morning or sometimes I would wear em underneath my jacket. But tight fitting Hoodie wouldnt look good i reckon. Just my 2 cents.

Hey ivan, all orders have been shipped a couple days ago, should arrive today or tomorrow? Then again AUSPost has been a joke as of late. Send me an email with full name and ill get the tracking number

Yeah its amazing i do love it, but i have too many jackets at the moment so im considering letting this one go

not a big fan of those sneakers too home. i like the one that T posted though.

D, go for the hoodie! been wanting to get them for ages but ive got too many hoodies atm. its something that you can just put on if u cbf dressing and still look good :cool: