australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

hey DJI a 'jedi cape' popped up on Y!. You know the one im talking about, but its a size 3. i would put a bid on it if it wasnt starting at 30k yen. way too much.

im still yet to use fromjapan but i will do so soon.

yeah that jedi cape has been on there for a while, if only it would turn into a size 1 haha. 30k yen is reasonable, I'd pay that much for it if it were my size...

7 you need to deposit the full amount, however you can get it refunded instantly.

yeah, glad I bought quite a few pieces before the dollar dropped :o. if it is necessary to do an instore pickup they do charge an extra 50K yen or so, however most stores allow phone orders so it's only needed for really anal stores like kazuyuki kumagai...

extra 50K for a store pickup? :eek:

yeah, glad I bought quite a few pieces before the dollar dropped :o. if it is necessary to do an instore pickup they do charge an extra 50K yen or so, however most stores allow phone orders so it's only needed for really anal stores like kazuyuki kumagai...

Wept,

I think I saw that Holy Grail of yours on Rakuten couple days ago, but i think theyre sold now. I believe Klang used to own one too?

Heres link:

Julius 07AW Leather

FUCK! oh well. im still unsure if i can fit a 2. i can fit other julius stuff in a size 2 but im worried the pit to pit will be too small, as it states it as 46cm. ive never seen it in size 3 either.

klang sold his to another aussie (blowFISH) who is happy and didnt want to sell it onto yours truely.

update: nevermind the one on rakuten is a size 1, i thought it was a 2. i will fit a size 2 then.

will let you know if i see em again next time Wept :)

Would anyone be interested in Damir Junko jacket & Paccitti Pants?

Received them in the mail today and they are bit too big for me, I'm going to send both back to Forward unless someone wants em. I've got both in 44.

FUCK! oh well. im still unsure if i can fit a 2. i can fit other julius stuff in a size 2 but im worried the pit to pit will be too small, as it states it as 46cm. ive never seen it in size 3 either.

klang sold his to another aussie (blowFISH) who is happy and didnt want to sell it onto yours truely.

update: nevermind the ones on rakuten is a size 1, i thought it was a 2. i will fit a size 2 then.

thanks sev3n. DJI i still would like it in a 2. i know it sounds odd but i can pull of 46s and 48s in sizings. Ive been getting measurements from a number of places for that julius leather and cross referencing them all, if that makes any sense.

actually dude I proxied the same jacket in brand new condition for theaddict and it measured about 51cm pit to pit, if anything I'd recommend that you size down to a 1...

haha sometimes i wish i have bad eyesights so i could get glasses too ;p but i bet you'll regret it if it actually happened to you though.

man i have the whole house to myself for 3 weeks.. i dont know what to eat..

last time i cooked i set off the fire alarm and the fire brigades etc came. i was like soz mangz i was just cooking some eggs/sausages. then i got fined $230.

haha, that sucks man. stick to maggie mee/ mee goreng/ shin ramyun next time ;).

I personally prefer the way I look with glasses rather than how I look without them these days, not that I have much choice anyway :P.

yay, sistersuzie finished my fingerless gloves :D. it's getting really cold in the mornings and leather gloves with a leather jacket make you look like some sort of fetishist...

fit pic on the gloves worn plz D :)

haha, that sucks man. stick to maggie mee/ mee goreng/ shin ramyun next time ;).

I personally prefer the way I look with glasses rather than how I look without them these days, not that I have much choice anyway :P.

yay, sistersuzie finished my fingerless gloves :D. it's getting really cold in the mornings and leather gloves with a leather jacket make you look like some sort of fetishist...

looks good, she can do different mix/blend cant she?

I dont normally wear gloves in the morning, but like u said, sometimes i need something less ninja-looking gloves :) I've been wearing these Julius

haha, I haven't received them yet however there are some fit pics of her gloves here ;).

haha, same julius ones I have actually. she can make them in any blend you like, who? has a pair in an alpaca/wool blend. angora/alpaca/mohair is itchy as fuck to me though, I was thinking about getting them in 100% cashmere but it fuzzes quickly and would look worn out in no time.

Lol, it'd be funny if we came across each other in town while wearin the gloves and JUT neck haha. I think I'll go with these materials:

40% silk

30% lamb's wool

20% cashmere

10% nylon

haha, same julius ones I have actually. she can make them in any blend you like, who? has a pair in an alpaca/wool blend. angora/alpaca/mohair is itchy as fuck to me though, I was thinking about getting them in 100% cashmere but it fuzzes quickly and would look worn out in no time.