australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

I remember someone saying they were interested in the CM oversized knit? turns out they did produce it (with some tweaks) and it'll be in store by the end of this week.

yus yus that was me. great news I will defs try on.. do you know the 'tweaks'?

yus yus that was me. great news I will defs try on.. do you know the 'tweaks'?

sorry, not sure man. I asked cale what the composition of the sweater was too but he wasn't sure, guess we'll just have to wait till friday (hopefully).

^ overall, i think their weakest collection yet, bt.

however, there are a few that stand out (for me, at least).

i like the perforated & special achilles - simple, but they work. the achilles are hardly anything new though.

straps are lame, captoes just don't work and i've never really felt the tournament profile - something nqr.

sorry to ask another frame question, but anyone feeling either of these?

http://www.laeyeworks.com/catalogFrames/frame.php?m=NOVAK&c=PLASTIC (black havana)

http://www.laeyeworks.com/catalogFrames/frame.php?m=FALSE%20PIE&c=PLASTIC (black / olive)

Are you talking about this style Ivan?

madADsneaks.jpg

I was considering picking up a pair myself a while back after seeing Jsebbe rock his out.

If you were a size 41 they did have it on sale at thecorner last time i checked. But then again the exchange rate these days..

love my 95 long tee, beware though, the cotton tends to stretch out around the waist and not hug the hips (which annoys the fuck out of me, maybe not you). i had to have it tapered, and now the fit is perrrrrfect, especially with the twisted seams. cotton RO for 80 bucks.

the early BNWR catalog showed a vicose 95 long tee if i'm not mistaken, though i dont think any were ever produced.. would instakop if they were ever made.

the age old tees are basically the ultimate material/cut version of the 95 long tee. ultra ultra thin and soft, form fitting. would cop w/o the 200 price tag.