australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

Supermessages aint letting me reply for some reason, so here goes.

handmade - Sorry dude, havnt got any Achilles in 41 or 42. Most popular size

Pandaeatbamboo - Havnt got black achilles in 42 but have the shell toe in black in sz43?. And we dont stock the court shoe or bball shoe.

Ivans - I put aside the double front tee in the greymarle colour if your keen. Also have a few flat flag necklaces, pyramid, logo (text) chain, dove ring sz 55,61 (wht/silv), sz 61,65 (grysilv), sz 61 (blk/silv). Have the gusset singlet viscose in M in grey marle too

Airstabs - Sorry no sz 41, 42 in the achilles low

poof - Sorry no bags left, and no sz smalls left in rotten apple basics

JimmyL - We're in perth dude, come to the shop 3/591 Beaufort st mt lawley. No sz 42 but have 43 so check it out.

seksu - have few necklaces left (flat flag (3), pyramid (1), Logo text (1), heaps of rings) Prices around $175 for necklaces, and $85-160 rings

flock - Yes have a sz 43 white, kept aside.

fenrost - Yes, I'm a 32 myself so I put the sz M parrallax shorts away for you.

home - Hey dude no 42, have 43 though?

haze - Perth dude? come into the store man I'm the same size as you so kept the sz46 aside for you.

Also have new CON gear, enquire within if interested in any pieces, sizes

oh this weekend will be hectic!

cross-post, but i trust you guys so i need the opinionz:

246_07.jpg

alright, i'm about to order, and i've narrowed it down to either option 1 or 6.

i've got irish steez with pale skin & hair.

can't help but feel option 1 might work a little better with my colouring, but i'm leaning towards the versatility of the black (i wear black most of the time).

contrast could work, yo?

also, they are actually women's frames - option 1 might just accentuate this?

fuck, i'm trying to talk myself into the black but i'm unsure..

will +rep.

I'd go for the black pair home, black is more versatile and I've always found tortoise shell to look kinda effeminate.

that sucks T, I've fallen asleep on the train and woken up in a random suburb once because connex decided to change lines after I'd gotten onboard... been over 2 years since I've had maccas, I'm sure it tastes as shit as I remember though haha.

Hey guys, I went to DJs and they had 50% off dolce and gabbana, made in italy.

I tried on a suit and it fit really well... does anyone know the quality of their suits - fused or canvassed? It was down from $2000 to $1000 which is the same price as herringbone... which one should i pick?

yeah the piece needs to go to a good home, for someone with a slightly bigger frame to wear all the time haha. it really is the best leather Julius has ever made, if tailoring a leather jacket like that was a possibility then I'd have it done :(

J I've only seen bits and pieces of the SS06 and earlier collections. tbh Julius only really started appealing to me from FW06 onwards due to the introduction of the anatomical cut they use on most of their leathers now. all of FW06 onwards is still viewable online :cool:.

the julius leathers that suck are the early ones and the nipple button ones. i still think that from 2006 to 2008 is their standout years, for me anyway.

if it was a size 2 i would highly consider copping it. speaking of spending has anyone received K-rudd's bonus yet? Make sure you are entitled to it as even if you earn under $100k you still may miss out due to being a 'low income earner'

yeah, that's about the same time I first discovered the brand but didn't have the cash to cop back then. I should probably get around to saving those lookbook images before they get deleted from the official site...

wept the earlier leathers don't really appeal to me either, my personal favourites are the FW06 moto rider, SS08 jut neck and FW08 jut neck. the FW07 moto collared leather isn't bad either, although it is kinda a straight margiela rip...

J you don't need to apply, just gotta get that tax return in ;). I don't know anyone who has received their bonus yet, damn 6 week roll out period haha.

wept the earlier leathers don't really appeal to me either, my personal favourites are the FW06 moto rider, SS08 jut neck and FW08 jut neck. the FW07 moto collared leather isn't bad either, although it is kinda a straight margiela rip...

i didnt know there was 2 different jut necks. i only thought one existed? im still holding out for my grail...*sigh* again :P

nope, the first one was from SS08 and had the rider zip config. I owned that one for a while, very nice jacket and it fit a little tighter than the FW06 moto collared rider. I think they perfected the jut neck with the FW08 version though as the stiffer vegetable tanned ram skin allows the collar to hold its shape better.