australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

bt called me and was nearly crying

we nearly cried together.

was a beautiful moment..

work took me out for drinks and im quite drunk.

but if you all dont get excited by the news then you gtfo the internet.

i look forward to bt telling you all.

still <3 but I know what you mean T... enough of the cocktease business haha.

Ivans you should totally get onto JV's gold annd's. I think it's worth the gamble for 180us.

I got a newblack coat today, will post a waywt soon... texture and fabric is amazing. I can imagine it will be quite a mixed reaction. kind've different... hoping I made the right decision. It feels right....

tn_aw0947.jpg

well done selkies you are freeeeeee

bt called me and was nearly crying

we nearly cried together.

was a beautiful moment..

we'll be crying together once u tell us

we hope that possibly...maybe....we'll know tonight? :P

i've got my sights on 2-3boots so im keen to know what these are.... really praying one label in particular is what youve picked up!!

in regard about the ann dem's sneakers..

imo, I kinda like straps/buckler especially in high sneakers. the horizontal straps augment the slimness of a sneaker and compensate the awkward proportion of it.

i will definitely kop it but isnt a priority. :s

Yeah the model pulls it off really well, I find the black gives it a totally different vibe though. It has a quire large industrial type double zip which allows you to style it a few different ways. No shiny panel that was on the other coat... looked too intense for a coat.

The cost was $1100 but I got it for $700.

lulz, <3 u 2 T ;)

Ivan just cop the ann d's, you could always try scrapping off the paint for that price. besides, platinum gold is going to be big this season :P:

07022253_4a4cbbc5bcd7d.jpg

it's understandabl thate bt can't spill the beans publicly until everything is concrete, although perhaps he shouldn't cock tease everyone with hints :P. the details will be worth the wait though, australian exclusivity with a label of this caliber is massive news.

yeah I prefer the look and texture of washed leather for jackets. kunk got banned for bad mouthing SZ on styleforum, I think there was some personal confrontation between him and faust too.

yea I just searched/read those posts on SZ.............heavy