australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

haha, now a lot of us are deeply into the aesthetic (not to mention debt :P). crazy how much people's taste can change in the course of a few months though...

heh, I think 7 was doing a lot more than exploring, dude already owns/has owned every jawn I've ever wanted :o.

size 2's were generally a good 30% cheaper than 1's in the past F, but yeah the sz influence means there's a lot more people interested in them. shoot Hide-san a reminder email, he's busy pretty much all the time so sometimes he forgets to reply to an email.

i know it's great isn't it <3

I think a lot of the posters were exploring ie flock, sev3n, ajax etc etc but not being vocal about their exploits, now though...

Yeah I agree with J, I think you would be surprised how many people in Melbourne (and Aus) have been following this aesthetic for a long time, that weren't posting in this thread.

it's a shame you still don't see many goth ninjas on the street though haha.

lol, this is true! I often wonder were they all are? Maybe taking photos on floor boards against white walls

haha, soz mangz ;). yeah lodged with courier pick up service means that it's on the van to you, looking forward to seeing it icon14.gif.

bt's had a 49cm chest and 41cm shoulders, only thing to keep in mind is that the XS is only 60cm long but iirc you're around my height right jb? should be perfect icon14.gif.

nah F, size 2 used to be plentiful and a lot cheaper than 1. I guess sz must have cleaned out a lot of them...

nah D i'm 6'2.. your around 5'10 aren't u?

size 2's were generally a good 30% cheaper than 1's in the past F, but yeah the sz influence means there's a lot more people interested in them. shoot Hide-san a reminder email, he's busy pretty much all the time so sometimes he forgets to reply to an email.

d, shoot you a pm.. i think i found something..

haha, that must be it T.

nice one bt, pics as soon as you get it plz ;).

ah k, too many dudes on here these days so can't remember everyone's size haha. you sure a 60cm length is going to long enough for you then? I'm only 174cm tall :o.

haha, that must be it T.

nice one bt, pics as soon as you get it plz ;).

ah k, too many dudes on here these days so can't remember everyone's size haha. you sure a 60cm length is going to long enough for you then? I'm only 174cm tall :o.

I might have a medium up for sale shortly if the fit isnt perfect!

Should arrive within the next 30 minutes, 60 minutes max.

50 - Got your email will do you an invoice and check sizing now.

don't worry bt, our moto collars will fit perfectly (always a wishful thinking concept), pics as soon as you get it :P.

btw nice waywt 50, would rep if I could (I swear I can never rep anyone anymore, gotta find people other than the usual dozen to rep haha). really like how you balanced out the shorter coat sleeve length with the shirt, makes me want to cop lad musician :o.

wow im fuming. just rang the local Aus Post and went ape shit.

He delivers from 10-10:30 every day at my location. But because i don't open till 11 i guess he got the idea that he wont even check because i wont be open.

My door has been open size 9:30 as i knew the packages would open.

He just couldnt be fucked checking.

nah man, it's a minor miracle that rick actually cut a jacket that might be small enough for me this season. besides the RO combats it's the only piece of rick I plan to own...

would love a white leather jacket though, but not spending that much on it as it wouldn't get as much use. then again my closet is about 60% black...

that sucks bt. one of the delivery dudes does that to me occasionally too, shit pisses me off because sometimes the parcel doesn't arrive back at the post office until after it's closed for the day :mad:.

I might have a medium up for sale shortly if the fit isnt perfect!

Should arrive within the next 30 minutes, 60 minutes max.

50 - Got your email will do you an invoice and check sizing now.

Thanks bt and good luck with the fit on the RO!

don't worry bt, our moto collars will fit perfectly (always a wishful thinking concept), pics as soon as you get it :P.

btw nice waywt 50, would rep if I could (I swear I can never rep anyone anymore, gotta find people other than the usual dozen to rep haha). really like how you balanced out the shorter coat sleeve length with the shirt, makes me want to cop lad musician :o.

thanks mang, I was very inspired by the Chant fit. The coat arms are rolled up slightly, hate it any other way with this particular cut. Arms are wayyyy to fat. Working on a better version.. perhaps for next winter.

you can always get it tailored 50, cost you maybe $50 to have the arms slimmed down? fuck you guys that can find off the shelf stuff that fits you so well :o.

true that Ivan, I'm somewhat concerned that my parcel hasn't arrived in Australia yet after departing NYC 4 days ago though...

The manager at hte Aus Post said he would ring the driver.. IF the drives comes back straight away - great. If not ill have to wait until the end of the day.

Seriously shit service.

50- the WAYWT Looks good, you made it work really well.

Would rep.. if. i could :\

Yeah Ivans, i feel your pain. I would demand a full refund on shipping

Have you checked the tracking number with Auspost? Sometimes tracking numbers only work with the postal authority of the country that the parcel is in. That's how it works with Registered International here in Australia - trackable with Auspost until it leaves the shores, then with USPS is you are sending to the states for example.

heh, it remains to be seen whether 100% of my leather jackets will be 4 or 1 though jb :o. find me a nice white leather jacket that isn't rick and I'll consider it, I did like the one lithium homme did a couple of seasons ago until I realised they had padded shoulders :confused:. perhaps I'll have to wait and see if JV makes one...

best of luck bt, need to get the number of my local post office so I can harass them when they fuck up too haha.

yeah Ivan I gave them a call and it hasn't been updated on their side either, they said to get the seller to initiate a claim if it hasn't been received by thursday :\

ok update.

firstly

THIS JACKET IS FUCKING NUTS.

Secondly.

The delivery guy that had two packages for me was not including the RO jacket. This got delivered by another driver 5 minutes ago.

HOLY SHIT.

The other two packages are back at the delivery center and he wont bring htem back to 3.

Im going to ring his boss and go ape shit.

Right after i look at this jacket more.

Fit is PERFECT. 100%.

Jacket is nuts.