australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

Agree about Julius... only thing I don't get is the random pockets and pointless intricacies on some pants and jackets but all in all the work is amazing. I have a feeling i'd be all down if I tried the pieces on... afterwards wanting to buy everything etc.

Goth ninja is few and far between in Melbs I Iiterally never see anyone rocking it.

haha, I think John practically lived in the jacket even though it was too tight for him, hence why the lining is in shreds.

can't wait for the obscur leather, gotta wait till early August for my MA leather too : /

uploaded julius FW09.10 item shots for anyone that's interested.

thanks D! Unfortunately my internet got capped yesterday? Annoying so i will have to check next week ;( How did you get the album to look like that?

Yes on the runway I thought those knits looked truly amazing, but I feel anything shredded on the streets looks ultra tacky and from an outsiders perspective, quite laughable.

I get the concept but I think it lacks that sophisticated macabre look that should always try to be achieved with such clothing. Hope someone one day proves me wrong but I guess in the end it is always how someone wears it not the actual garment.

no worries man :). it's an automatic feature of photobucket now, looks pretty slick imo. there's still a couple of item shots that weren't available when I uploaded these, not sure what pieces they are yet though.

so far I'm not likely to cop many pieces, possibly another long hoodie, the decayed stole and the ring necklace. the lamb nubuck leather jacket might suit you J if you're still looking for something clean and simple.

I'm sure a few will turn up on Y wept, not sure how much lower than retail they'll go for though. I do like the classic Julius zipper config but the way it flares in the middle when worn still puts me off, don't want to pay $2K+ to have an artificial beer belly haha.

mel the long hoodie in waxed cotton is 44,100 yen. if you're feeling baller there is the lamb nubuck version for 131,250 yen, and the nubuck with fur for 152,250 yen haha.

haha naw i think leather on those hoodies would be a lil too much for me. 44,100 yen is not a bad price. might put it down as my next purchase.

argh my gf just checked DJs QLD for the JL basics in red.. sold out in size small as well =(

haha, a few years back I would have thought spending that much on a hoodie was nuts, now I'm thinking about picking up a 3rd one :o.

mel let me know if you want me to pick one up for you here, the JL store in elizabeth st had heaps when I dropped by last.

ah..

Ian sent me an invite to that a month ago but it's still pending : /

hope you get it. :cool:

i am, pm me. If anyone else wants to get some stuff too just let me know, i can't have it shipped directly to you though. 40% discount on everything.

cool. will pm you soon.

Ian sent me an invite to that a month ago but it's still pending : /

When i applied they said Australian spots were full, i contacted the guy running it directly though and let him know how great i would be as an ambassador ;) and he approved me.

prices are very reasonable after the discount, make sure you size down on the DD and RO jersey basics though as they run big. also keep in mind that they are a lot sheerer than the photos would have you believe, definitely need to layer that shit.

woah thanks for the offer flock! might have to take you up on that ;)

I've been thinking of getting that wallet by Porte Monnaie.. seems interesting. y/n? that fold out compartment is for your bills right? does anyone know how the quality of the leather is?

wow 40% almost have to cop something for this reason.

bt or anyone else with moonboots able to tell me how sizing works? Theres a pair in the all black colour in a size 11UK. I generally wear size 12/46 in most brands and would say a 12US in Chucks fits me good and is slightly on the big side.

link http://www.oki-ni.com/invt/ro0074blk

Might take up the offer flock if size works out.