australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

haha, definitely proxy but still need to see individual pieces to make decisions!

yeah, ~250k yen or so would be my estimate as:

- jacket = 85-90k yen

- pants = 40k yen

- boots = 70k yen

- leather accented cut & sewn piece = 30-40k yen

- stole (?) = 25-30k yen

ajax I'd imagine EM's prices would be similar to EU/US prices, so between 50 and 100% mark up...

wtf i'm off the computer 4 a day and theres over 10 pages 2 catch up on(plus more with bt's bitch)... insane reading

bt defs get the MA bag, saw it late last night but was falling asleep at the computer so i thought id let you know 2day... you're already on2 it though,bargain price

50, man im with u, 4 the last few months havent been able 2 get that combo outta my head, been droolin on the keyboard like crazy... was thinking if i could rock up to clients with that on, probably not, but i don't give a shit i'd wear it anyway... D or J, do you know if they make size 4 in the suits? i've only ever seen it go up to 3?

bt, im real interested to see them NAT suits as well

and my list seems to be endless atm... pretty sure i'd be half way to owning a house with all the stuff i want

-obscur leather jacket

-obscur l/s

-winter coat (do like the OV coat, however, am looking for something more suited for work)

-boots w/o laces (haven't seen any just yet, within price range that is)

-Albert's Collateral Concepts silver rings and messenger bag

-Julius suit (as 50 posted)

-Julius http://www.idheart.net/products/detail1456.html

-Also to lazy to find atm but the Julius shirt with the assymetrical buttoned shirt, looks so sharp

-basics

could keep going but it would take up the whole page...

j, can't reply 2 your pm on this, will do in the morning though, thanks for the help... im in syd btw not melb

best of luck bt, hopefully the other buyer flakes :(

jbone the suiting should go all the way up to size 4, not sure if it's available in Japan though. maybe at the flagstore, J might know?

wept if you're still interested in the obscur leather pm me mangz ;).

spoke to cale today regarding the new CM jeans. they've decided to produce the waxed black and charcoal grey jeans in the lizzie cut, however they haven't decided on the exact denim they're going to use yet. they want to make sure they get the right denim, as their current line of jeans has remained very popular despite being unchanged for a couple of years now. he also mentioned the new higher waisted lizzie blacks, apparently it will have a rise of about 1.5-2 inches higher than the current lizzies.

any new word from richard bt? I think it would be best to try and contact everyone within the next couple of days if possible, before people start to become anxious or lose interest. also pmed you with another potential buyer this morning :).

yeah a higher rise definitely isn't for me but I guess it doesn't hurt to add some different cuts to their range, they're still producing the lizzies (in different colours/finishes too) so I'm happy :cool:.

were they doing the slim trousers as well D?

i got the CM swesson pants the other week, pretty happy with them even though it was different to what i expected.. thought i was getting the catalogue colour with the black & dark greyish colour but ended up being all black..

How'd it work out with the shoes T?

spoke to cale today regarding the new CM jeans. they've decided to produce the waxed black and charcoal grey jeans in the lizzie cut, however they haven't decided on the exact denim they're going to use yet. they want to make sure they get the right denim, as their current line of jeans has remained very popular despite being unchanged for a couple of years now. he also mentioned the new higher waisted lizzie blacks, apparently it will have a rise of about 1.5-2 inches higher than the current lizzies.

any new word from richard bt? I think it would be best to try and contact everyone within the next couple of days if possible, before people start to become anxious or lose interest. also pmed you with another potential buyer this morning :).

Still waiting, its only early in the day over there, might hear from him but sadly i have no idea as to where we are at apart from its loooking good!

total fail with the boots unfortunately... Was really keen to get them, but Barneys wont respond to my emails... would still cop if I could.

what do people think of these LUC pants?

Pants look pretty amazing. Want that RO jacket in the higher collar in a L :\

Would like to see a fit pic of the pants

aw hell to the fucking yeah! looking forward to receiving an email/pm from you bt :D:D:D:D

T sucks about the boots, was really hoping you would be able to get them (I did post them here for you after all ;)). I'd pass on the pants, tbh I think there are better ways to spend $350...

CM have been making high waisted womens jeans for a while now, I think they're called the jug model. no word on release date of the new jeans yet, they want to make sure they get them right instead of just rushing them out. the high waisted lizzies as well as a recut of the regular black lizzies should be hitting stores soon though, they're just waiting on new zips. they've sold out of black lizzies in every size except 28 and 36, had to pick up a pair from fat for a dude from the US who got them proxied :cool:.

forgot to ask about the slim slacks. cale did mention they were doing some cotton/wool basics, however they may cancel making a lighter weight jacket for a 2nd winter collection as they're trying to push forward the initial S/S drops to August.