australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

surprisingly easy haha. I used a scalpel to remove the stitching from the top of the patch, then cleaned off the excess glue with a cloth and water/detergent. came out looking really clean I think, gotta buy a pair in size 9 as I want some cheap black midtops to beat up.

i saw the CM at ASSIN in syd and was impressed, but it was the oatmeal colour... just wasn't sure on the quality of the age old tee

haha melv, nah i'd be a Large,possibly medium.. could price though i know...

bt i was expecting you to say the CON age old so i'd cop from you lol

fair enough man, I bought mine ages ago for just under $200 USD when the AUD was close to parity so not too much of a lose for me. there isn't a point in me keeping them as I didn't wear them often, and they were kinda uncomfortable due to the narrowness. interested in the chucks at all Mel ;)? I think you may be the only dude on here with feet small enough to wear them haha.

price drops on the remaining 2 tees, someone cop please.

haha naw sorry man i already got a pair myself (lowtop) and ive just been wearing my dd sneaks to get my moneys worth coz i know ill get bored of them soon lol... still in the hunt for combat bootsss

man jetstar is having their sale; $450 for 2 ppl to tokyo/osaka but i cant plan that far ahead jashdakjshda

yeah but not that many in Australia, chucks are too cheap to justify the cost of overseas shipping. should have walked around the store a bit before I bought them, didn't realise how fucking narrow they were around the toebox...

haha, fair enough mel. I may just throw them up on the bay if I don't get any interest soon.

yeah it has been pretty dead lately, there are a couple of nice tees up on there though ;). it's probably a good thing that there hasn't been much of interest for me, means I can save money for shit I want in the future. only things I really really want to cop right now are a bless coat and RO combats...

yeah, I've been meaning to give Habayib a go, as I've heard good things (plus it's pretty much across the road from me)

Have you ever been to the Mexican bar near you? I keep meaning to go there, also I havent been to Mr Wilk yet, is it any good?

sorry tyro just read this - I haven't been to either yet. the mexican place is around the corner from me. I've heard they do good food, but am yet to check it.

also - sufu missed connection (yes homo (7.2)) this morning anyone? I was on the lygon st tram, some du got on at the comfortable chair wearing slim light grey jeans, longish cream-coloured knit and brownish checkered scarf. looked a bit sufuesque. I was wearing black final home jacket, skinny black jeans, nike safaris and large headphones...

hahaha. we've been talking about a freakin meat-up for about 2 years now. i don't see it ever actually happening :)

tyro my tram schedule is all over the place (uni student concept). i rarely get on the lygon st tram as early as 8am. but next time i do will be on the lookout for you. i will (almost inevitably) be wearing: big black jacket, skinny black jeans, nike runners...

I have just wiped out my account this week, going to have to start saving for japan aswell now - but my trip is 5 moths away as well.

Just copped some RO sneaks, something i have been wanting for a longggggggg time, i finally just said fuck it. Can't wait to get them!