australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

re: CON white viscose tee - might be a defective piece D? where did you buy it from? can you return it? doesn't sound right. I also find CON's sizing can sometimes be inconsistent. One of the tees that i own is significantly shorter/tighter than the others (they're all size S).

Too true mel. i noticed that the older season XS tee's were slightly longer and wayy better fitting than the new ones which looked wackly oversized on me.

Too true mel. i noticed that the older season XS tee's were slightly longer and wayy better fitting than the new ones which looked wackly oversized on me.

thing that's weird is that I have 2 tees and 2 singlets from the same season that fit differently. eh, as T said they'll stretch anyway.

Ivan if you want something that's reasonably warm then the CM ones are your best bet. bassike, nathan smith, and assin's in house label have drop crotch leggings this season but they're super thin.

have you tried myer T?

they've started stocking them late last year (at least in sydney).. thought it was a weird move:confused: they have the whole collection too - man 2, unisex 2, cdg play, etc

Anyone know where to get CdG frangrence in Melbourne?

I wouldnt mind being able to smell some of the fragrances again. I'm tempted to get the monocle hinoki, which is relatively cheap at 55 pounds. I think CdG 2 Man would be about $150-200 here?

would +rep if I could 50, you make that CM bomber look good icon14.gif (fits like a leather potato sack on me haha).

a quick soak and drip dry of those white CON basics stretched them over 2", they no longer look like drapey uniqlo tees :rolleyes:.

Thanks guys, yeah they are CM lizzy but like, unwashed haha. Have had them for about 7months and haven't washed them. That being said I will wash today as it's getting a bit gross now, i'm not sure i it will go back to black or what.. will see what happends.

As for sizing, they are 32, and when I tried them on I could hardly move. Now the waiste is really loose but the legs are still super tight. I was thinkin of getting a 34 tailored back to a 32 waiste as I can sometimes feel my blood pumping around my knee area :-s