PS2 Mod Chip Installation in HK or Shanghai?

Madhattan

What stores in Chinatown did you check? I've been interested in doing the same thing to a Sega Saturn.

I have a JP one that I'd like to get chipped so I can play the US release of Shining Force 3. I've had both items for years and just been so lazy about actually getting it done.

I would love to install it myself, but I dont want to solder to little points on a Slim PS2 Motherboard And it is hard to buy Mods in the USA anymore.

Last time I was in HK, I went to a mall that only sold bootleg games and movies. You would go up to a booth and they would have pictures of movies and games with numbers underneath. You would write the numbers on a paper and give it to the guy. He would send a kid out of the mall, and 20 mins later, you would have a brown bag with some DVD-Rs in it for like 3 bucks a piece.

Anyway, while I was i there, someone yelled that the police were coming, and everyone started running. All the metal gates went down and most of the people disapeared. I was scared shitless, but half an hour later the mall was fully bumpin again.

Most people try penguin village in the Elizabeth mall basement, or J and L across the street from there, but the best spot is in East Broadway mall on the first floor.

They got raided like 2 months ago