Dry Skinners : My first dry

I got my first pair of dry denim, and from what I've gathered from the boards:

Wear them 6 months, ride bike in them, sleep in them(?)

After 6 months wash in cold water (detergent?) (dry them?)

What about dry cleaning? The jeans them self obviously say dry clean only. Will dry cleaning with in the 6 months affect the process?

Starching. The can on the starch says 'don't use on dry clean items'. Should I ignore this? How often should I starch? Should I iron them after starching as recommended by the can?

What else should I know/do?

Thanks.

www.taborrobak.com

i don't know that much, but i reckon you only spray starch in the creases [i.e, the honeycombs, behind the knee, and at the bottom of the leg]. or you can wash them everyday and patch as required.

pick you favourite style of fake aged jeans, work out the way they did it. but on your body, <center>CUSTOM </center>

sometimes a sander, and a nail and a sewing machine is cool, there is no one way to treat jeans, and that is the whole point, the individuality.

<center>evil-eye.gif</center>

<center> excuse me mister </center>

RE: Thomas

Skinner is a cut of Levis that dont have a number code (IE 501). They are slim, medium waist, fitted in the fip, pretty much straight/slight boot

RE: dmashita

I got them at the Levi's boutique-ish store in Portland, I'm not sure exactly what the wash is named, but they were pretty obviously dry, and I asked the sales person to confirm that. What do you know about 'rigid wash'?

www.taborrobak.com