Best quality cotton tee shirts?

IM SOLE CRAZY

Well I'm looking for something decently priced, yet more high quality than your normal run of the mill tee.

Manufacturing my own is kind of out of the question, I doubt I'd be able to get the funding for that.

As for pima cotton, which brands would sell tees using this material? Thanks.

if you're going to end up paying $7 for high end stock t's you really might as well make your own. you should really work down from your retail price and cost it out before you ask what the "best" is.

there are lots of definitions of "run of the mill". there are lots of companies manufacturing stock t's that are basically the same, then there's american apparel, but that's not too cool really since everyone uses them.

I worked at a screenprinting shop and here is what i have found from my experience.

heavyweight, thick tees with more of a skate/streetwear cut: hanes beefy tees

thin, soft and slim: AA

somewhere in the middle: Gildans

*all are in the same price range for wholesale, $2-3 a shirt, you just have to get a wholesale account to purchase them from distributors and that requires getting a business tax id number (which you can do online for like $10).

Which brand produces the best quality cotton tee shirts? I'm looking to do some screening and want it on the best quality material out there. Thanks.

You don't want the best, you want the best for the money. This is why these threads always get complicated... Someone says they want THE best and when someone throws an item out there, its "too expensive." Thats why nobody has really given you a brand name of tees to use.. you have to give us a price range.

Uniqlo's tee shirt product is outstanding especially for the pricing. AA is over priced for what it is and their quality control standards have taken a dive. Apolis' basics are super soft and well constructed but are much more pricey then Uniqlo.

I'm thinking for ultimate quality tee, go to a shirt tailor, pick a beautiful italian material, and get them to sew it together into a tshirt instead of a button-down. :D If they don't murder you on the spot you should end up with the best quality cotton tee. The HK tailors would be able to put something together for less around $50 a shirt.

I'm thinking for ultimate quality tee, go to a shirt tailor, pick a beautiful italian material, and get them to sew it together into a tshirt instead of a button-down. :D If they don't murder you on the spot you should end up with the best quality cotton tee. The HK tailors would be able to put something together for less around $50 a shirt.

but then you have a woven t-shirt...

RRL makes the best tube t-shirts I've ever worn. Slim, appropriate sleeve length/width, not too short. The only problem is that the sizing from year to year is inconsistent. I have one size small, one size large and 3 mediums. All of them fit me the same.