GREY rep you'd like to appeal (or have explained)

datasupa

heres a good one. this is the kid whose wearing some honestforum bs, told him that for all his so-called juicy couture steez, he looks like an average brodude. he's pretty hyped on himself for someone who looks like a retard with labels.

reputation_balance.gifyes or no? / this or... 12-10-2007 12:05 AM JCMStyles too bad "any other guy on the street" can't afford what I wear ;; especially people in my age range [17-20] .. so they wouldn't come close to dressing the same as me. So thanks for being a cocksucker. =[

also, theres a rash of people actually fighting back for the neg rep ive given them. i mean, obviously i had it coming, but seriously, they could at least neg me instead of giving me grey.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here's my grey darkadious rep:

reputation_balance.gifsuperconfessional 11-30-2007 04:40 PM Darkadious i fucking hate pencils

here's random blank ones:

reputation_balance.gifshit you hate 12-05-2007 02:02 PM Gogobootgowild

reputation_balance.gifAPC denim 11-18-2007 12:20 PM Air Max

here's the others:

reputation_balance.gifworst waywt fits 11-15-2007 08:25 PM e0d9n0b5 informative facts about cows, 2 thumbs up

reputation_balance.gifWarehouse Denim Contest... 11-11-2007 09:41 PM noni thanks for the info!

reputation_balance.gifSelf Edge, SF - updates... 10-31-2007 10:21 AM COMPTON hit da gym tubby.

not suer if the one about the cows was supposed to be green or red...

it was green

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i would like this grey rep explained.

i got this

greymc4.jpg

for this post

thats insane dude, mine were tagged a 36 and they shrank to a 35, but they stretched. i wear a 34 now so i almost never wear them anymore.

i dont know if the rep is cause my jins didnt shrink enough, or cause ive lost some weight or cause ive retired my samurai. what? please explain.

i would like this grey rep explained.

i got this

greymc4.jpg

for this post

i dont know if the rep is cause my jins didnt shrink enough, or cause ive lost some weight or cause ive retired my samurai. what? please explain.

reputation_balance.gifHow Do Jeans Fit... 02-01-2008 06:40 PM whatuknowaboutthat again. FUCK YOU

im betting its cuz we made fun of him buyig like 2423 pairs of jeans at once

• 1 month later...
Guest jmatsu

reputation_balance.gifOpening Ceremony Shoes03-20-2008 03:00 AMakiihoshinowtf bitch you didnt even post in my thread stop trying to be cool asshole.reputation_balance.gifRecent Purchases. . .03-20-2008 02:03 AMoutsidazzgrow up

reputation_balance.gifAre there any...03-20-2008 09:34 AMrollupsI bet it makes your feel really big putting other people down on the internet

edit.

shit... my bad. i misread the thread title. this is the "GREY rep you'd like to appeal (or have explained)," not the "GAY rep you'd like to appeal (or have explained)" thread...