The Desert Boots Thread

poopie boy

I bought a pair of desert boots from Banana Republic and they're size 9 and I wear a size a 9 in Vans. There is still some room in the tip of the shoe, but they do narrow a lot. So you might be able to get away with a 8.5 US, but if you have wide feet, just go for the US9. Even though they're not Clark's I hope this helped.

EDIT: I HAVE WIDE FEET

xpost from yes/no

RM Williams Simpson boot

b452bl.gif

Leather sole.Good quality if the other RM Williams shoes are anything to go by. @ Nungar. AU$260. Looking at getting a pair in dark brown.

Just wondering... Would something like this go well with a suit? Leather sole makes it a bit more formal, right?

Was wondering if anyone knew what kinda construction and quality the common projects officer ankle boots have and how would the compare with the RM williams posted above?

Soles Glued or Welted or what on the CPs??

2737310561_e44a8e2e57.jpg

They are available for heavy discount at like $215 on winnperry so i was wondering if it was worth picking up.

I am just a student so I'd like to make an investment.

Hare footwear quality is terrible as well. Saw some stuff at the local flagship store and felt it was grossly overpriced with many of their original inspirations in striking distance in terms of pricing.

Just picked up 2 pairs of desert boots from Villageshoes.com. I got them in a US 9 (like my Vans, Cons, and Tigers) and they feel a half to full-size to big. I have about a half-inch of room in the toe and my heel raises a little when I walk.

How should desert boots fit? I'm tempted to return them for size exchange but the shipping pretty much kills the deal.

If anyone is Aus wants a pair or two (sand and Wolf suede) Clarks desert boots in US 9 on the cheap, lemme know...