Ever get head from a chubby girl?

JoOner

Title explains it all this also applies to girls who have the chubby/ugly combo. I wont lie ive been drunk, high and horny and ive gotten some pretty good head from a porker, wouldnt fuck her for the life of me though. Any stories?

Yeah, like 3 years ago I randomly got head from a chubby girl at a party up in Providence. One of the better beej's I've gotten.

I'm trying to get one from this other chubs at my school, but I have a bad feeling that she's one of those girls that won't give head but wants to fuck. I dunno, maybe I'll man up and dive into it.

Gotten head from a big tittied mexican girl that in order to support the fullness of her tits had to have a little something to grab on so I didn't mind. She kind of nurtured that shit out. though I've seen the same kind of nurturing characteristic from most asian girls ive gotten dome from... I think the more fobby they are the more nurturing.

I have yet to get had from a japanese girl and i hear theyre the best in the orient

this is kind of retarded because a bitch's mouth aint gonna be fat because she got a beer belly and DD's.

But yes i have and will gladly take some head from a 'chubby' bitch.

*btw my main squeeze is 5'5/104lbs (love the light frames)

Thick chicks? Yes. Fat chicks? NO. Fat chicks get no love from me...

Head from thick chicks is better than from skinny chicks. Its how Sid said it, "they always hungry" Its from all them years shoving an entire link of bratwurst down their piehole...

Try to get the girl to lick ur nuts with ur dick in her mouth... its fucking awesome

Fucking is awesome too.. since they dont get enough dick regularly, they try to get their fill from that 1 night. Just not cool when she on top though... getting smacked in the face with Ds hurts