state your beer, drinkers

Just got out of an exam.. on Friday, I was hoping to just pass this exam -- studied a ton this weekend, walked out tonight feeling like a B is a definite possibility. Time to celebrate!

dscn1529s.jpg

Stone 14th Anniversary Empirial IPA

Cohiba Siglo IV (no ring, smuggled it into the US when I moved back)

Haven't been smoking my Cubans as I'm low on them and don't have a steady source but I need to celebrate :D

Oh and this beer is a lot better than I expected when I bought it.

Yah I was coming to do the same thing. On another note, I just made some beer burgers for what I think is going to be the last cookout of the year up here.. used the Lake Placid Ubu Ale that I bought as my new daily beer.. it's good, definitely easy to drink and very tasty, but maybe I'm just still too used to drinking really hoppy stuff everyday to keep this up for long. Need to find a cheap saison or sour to keep around all the time.. then I'd be happy :D

Zakurie.. any update on things? How many people you still waiting on?

renski -- hah wtf we posted at literally the exact same time?

I'm waiting to hear from two more guys. If I don't hear from them tomorrow, I'll send emails to everyone else and they'll have to get in for the next round. Sorry for the delay.

lets state what we like... and dislike.

I'm not a big lager, Pilsner or Wheat beer lover.. but love everything else. Ales, stouts, porters...

How about everyone else so we don't get what you don't want....

Already had some beer lined up to ship... will get mine out on Monday or Tuesday.

Anyway, took the day off from working to enjoy the weather with a good BBQ. Went and had all my growlers filled.. Saranac Pumpkin Ale to fulfill the seasonal need, Great Lakes Commodore Perry IPA, and Sixpoints Brownstone (this is like a brown ale/porter mixture.. was really tasty). Drunk by 4pm, came back home to chill for a bit, going out later tonight to get what I think is the last bit of the Ithaca Brute kegs.. I love beer. Haha.

I send along likes/dislikes that I received, but here's who is sending who beer:

zakurie->shufon (you are getting what you 'asked' for)

renski->islandboi8204

shufon->renski

islandboi8204->Stylish Pilot

Stylish Pilot->zakurie

We have had a drop out. Happy Hooligan is out of this round. islandboi8204 you are now sending to Stylish Pilot. Check your email.