state your beer, drinkers

IMG_1877.jpg

Dude, consider drinking a beer like that in a chalice or snifter. You will get a lot more aroma and taste out of it. Plus you should spend at least as much on the glass as the beer you are drinking from it

Back to back posts by me, 2 days apart? :\

This thread needs more action.

Drank the RR Temptation tonight. No pics, sorry, took it to my favorite local bar and split it with the owner who gave me free drinks for the rest of the night in exchange (was seriously surprised by this). It was definitely everything I expected it to be, and by that I mean it was fucking awesome. Anybody up for sending me RR sours in exchange for paypaled $$? :o

shufon let me know, there's spots near me that have a bunch of RR. the brewery I like is releasing a pumpkin styled sour tomorrow. I guess it wasn't ready to bottle after 7 months so they threw it into red wine oak

barrels for another 7. might as well make a trip there since I

need more IPAs.

side note. I think I'll finally have time to sit down and pop open that brute.

Pumpkin sour? I dunno if that interests me but let me think about it and I'll get to you before tomorrow. I definitely want to get some Consecration if you can get it. I haven't had Beatification or Supplication yet so if you can get either, I'd be interested in those as well. Just let me know which ones you have access to, prices, etc and I'll let you know what I want.

I'll take a look when I stop by tomorrow and get you some prices. for the pumpkin beer and from what I remember reading it's slightly sour possibly more on the tart side. I might pick up a bottle to try it as I'll give anything a chance atleast once.