Lanvin Shoe Thread

lamscott

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well then i'm pretty sure she'd have had an heart attack :

Discovering sneakers & a black man rocking his brand at the same time would have been extremely chocking to her

That was the lamest comment you could make dude, lay off the extacy and dope and leave race out of a sneaker forum.

Discovering sneakers & a black man rocking his brand at the same time would have been extremely chocking to her

It is going to be somewhat cliche & obvious at this point to neg you, but I will anyway.

wtffffffffffffffffffffffffff!!!

dude i am a black man and i wear lanvin!!

you got a fuckin problem with that homie!!

It is going to be somewhat cliche & obvious at this point to neg you, but I will anyway.

cosign my friend..

jeanne lanvin was a dress and suit maker, do you possibly think that lanvin was started in this or the last century? get real kid

Believe it or not, Lanvin's board is making good jobs about you guys earning 50$ a week and blowing on a pair of sneakers you don't even like : they made you like it.

Jay-z may be cool, but he's fucking dumb. He may be a celeb but he's still some little hypebeast who discovered lanvin last week.

Btw : you're all getting at me because i've spoke about some black man : what's the problem ? Yea, it can be said that nobody would have expected to see a black man wearing lanvin in the 1900. There is nothing wrong with that, since it is the truth.

If you feel bad about this, well, YOU just have a problem with your race. I don't !

Believe it or not, Lanvin's board is making good jobs about you guys earning 50$ a week and blowing on a pair of sneakers you don't even like : they made you like it.

Jay-z may be cool, but he's fucking dumb. He may be a celeb but he's still some little hypebeast who discovered lanvin last week.

Btw : you're all getting at me because i've spoke about some black man : what's the problem ? Yea, it can be said that nobody would have expected to see a black man wearing lanvin in the 1900. There is nothing wrong with that, since it is the truth.

If you feel bad about this, well, YOU just have a problem with your race. I don't !

shut up peasant!

Lanvin's sneakers officially sucks.

They used to add some extravaganza to a classy outfit;

As Lagerfeld once said, they were the perfect way to "desembourgeoiser" your highend clothes,

Now they are the number one statement of -20's hypebeast who are proud to afford to pay the price for one pair of shoes.

When you can dress properly, they're classy

But when they are on the feet of some undereducated guys, they're nothing but gaudy

Lanvin's sneakers officially sucks.

They used to add some extravaganza to a classy outfit;

As Lagerfeld once said, they were the perfect way to "desembourgeoiser" your highend clothes,

Now they are the number one statement of -20's hypebeast who are proud to afford to pay the price for one pair of shoes.

When you can dress properly, they're classy

But when they are on the feet of some undereducated guys, they're nothing but gaudy

... wait so Jay-Z and Diddy are under educated?? ... These two made more than their fair share off of fashion whether you appreciate the style or not. More than likely both are 10 times smarter than you will ever be in life... Its a shame you would think because they are black they don't deserve to wear some damn shoes... I'm surprised the hole you live in has a high chair tall enough to support your elitist snobbery... get over yourself sooner than later before you really hurt yourself trying to get off your pedestal.

... wait so Jay-Z and Diddy are under educated?? ... These two made more than their fair share off of fashion whether you appreciate the style or not. More than likely both are 10 times smarter than you will ever be in life... Its a shame you would think because they are black they don't deserve to wear some damn shoes... I'm surprised the hole you live in has a high chair tall enough to support your elitist snobbery... get over yourself sooner than later before you really hurt yourself trying to get off your pedestal.

Have you ever listened to them ? They may be your idols and i don't see anything against it, but please don't me these guys ... i have never heard any celebs saying something intelligent.

What i may like is their sense of opportunism, they do have it.

It's not about being black ... once again. Your interpretation of what i've said is very helpful to understand your way of thinking... I'm also a very harsh critic of any guy who jumped Lanvin because it was the new flavour of the month and who wanted to stay cool

Btw ... snobbery isn't what you think, look at a dictionnary. It originates from the XVI century. The term was coined to talk about those who wanted to adopt the manneers and the style of la bourgeoisie.

In other words, a snob was someone who wanted to wear and buy things he couldn't afford.

Then came the sumptuary law which attempted to regulate the habits of consumption.

Anyway, you should all know about this. But i'm not sure. Otherwise, you wouldn't tell me jay-z is the most intelligent man alive and that P.Diddy is on it's way to get Phd's in philosophy & mathematics at the same time by the end of this month.