Lanvin Shoe Thread

lamscott

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I went ahead and pulled the trigger on the grey/blue high tops from Barney's. Most I ever spent on a pair of shoes, and sneakers at that! I've been rocking Converse for the past 3 months, but they wear out crazy fast so I'm hoping these will last a couple of years...

Well I went ahead and pulled the trigger on the grey/blue high tops from Barney's. Most I ever spent on a pair of shoes, and sneakers at that! I've been rocking Converse for the past 3 months, but they wear out crazy fast so I'm hoping these will last a couple of years...

I think you have to hope you'll still want to wear these shoes in a couple of years. Cons are timeless....Lanvin is questionable.

no matter the build or materials, no sneakers last a couple of years unless you only wear them a few times each month.

Shoe trees will lengthen their lives. I've got a pair of Diors from like 2 or 3 years ago that I wear almost everyday, and they're doing great with shoe trees.

LANVIN IS NOT NIKE DUNKS LANVIN IS NOT NIKE DUNKS LANVIN IS NOT NIKE DUNKS LANVIN IS NOT NIKE DUNKS LANVIN IS NOT NIKE DUNKS LANVIN IS NOT NIKE DUNKS LANVIN IS NOT NIKE DUNKS LANVIN IS NOT NIKE DUNKS LANVIN IS NOT NIKE DUNKS LANVIN IS NOT NIKE DUNKS LANVIN IS NOT NIKE DUNKS LANVIN IS NOT NIKE DUNKS LANVIN IS NOT NIKE DUNKS LANVIN IS NOT NIKE DUNKS LANVIN IS NOT NIKE DUNKS LANVIN IS NOT NIKE DUNKS LANVIN IS NOT NIKE DUNKS LANVIN IS NOT NIKE DUNKS LANVIN IS NOT NIKE DUNKS LANVIN IS NOT NIKE DUNKS LANVIN IS NOT NIKE DUNKS LANVIN IS NOT NIKE DUNKS LANVIN IS NOT NIKE DUNKS LANVIN IS NOT NlKE DUNKS