Lanvin Shoe Thread

lamscott

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, you guys really know how to drive something into the ground. I feel bad for the early adopters who will now have to contend with the legions of tools and herbs wearing these now, lamenting their now regrettable 700 dollar purchase.

How many of you recent Lanvin purchasers were spending 300+ on limited edition Dunks 2 years back? I reckon a good number..

Oh, and Im going to give you guys the best advice you will receive all day:

Keep an eye on the WAYWT thread and look for Hedior and misterpretender. Whatever they're wearing, dont buy. Its dead, played out and retardified. If you already own something they're wearing, sell it.

Thank me later.

Walked by the store today and they got 3 new colors in:

-dark purple with black satin toe

-white with gold toe (think bright yellow gold)

-dark blueish gray mesh with white rubber toe, no metallic on this one

they also have matching dress shoes (all bronze, all gold, all purple)

also saw the boat shoes with the bronze trim, 6--something euros

ninjapic in a little bit

Man, you guys really know how to drive something into the ground. I feel bad for the early adopters who will now have to contend with the legions of tools and herbs wearing these now, lamenting their now regrettable 700 dollar purchase.

How many of you recent Lanvin purchasers were spending 300+ on limited edition Dunks 2 years back? I reckon a good number..

the steezy ones will find ways to deal.. and still pull it off

see : dior homme denim

Im lucky to live in Norway, no hipsers got these shoes around here. Infact I've never seen them on anybody, in real or in the media. And the only shop that carries them still sells them for full price, and don't seem to have sold any of them except 2 pairs to me.

here are some sneaky (read: pretty crappy) pics I took today when I was at the store

-Khaki/Bronze Toe (runway) on top

-Dark purple satin/black satin toe on bottom

img4548vf5.jpg

-White/Gold Toe on top

-Grey/Blue with grey suede toe on bottom

img4550st9.jpg

-Dark blueish grey mesh with white toe

-Black glitter

img4547tg5.jpg

slap! notice, too, the lack of beasting re: the dress shoes (which are infinitely more interesting)

why isn't there a lanvin clothing thread. their clothes > sneakers.

cuz dem lanvin velvet coat-jawns don't fly with dem sagged denimz and all-over print hoodies, nig.

thanks ardeetee, that would be the 3 new ones I was talking about. out of the 3 new colors I will get the white /gold pair. out of the 3 they really standout . this season 3 pairs caught my eyes khaki/copper toe-----blue patent/grey( I thought they was purple)--------and the new white/gold ones. Out of the 3 i have two. I'm just waiting for barney's to get the white/gold. If they take to long i'll just order them from nicolas at the paris store.

I'm still thinking shouldI get the black/glitter pair. I have the black patent with strap from last season. they almost look the same.(for 550 euros/$807 usd i'll gain some glitter and lose the strap) If I see them in person I may change my mind.

the oxfords are real nice, there's also a black scored patent, but it's similar to the one released last season. can't really commend on their comfort, but the dress shoes I've worn have all been relatively comfortable and the shape on these look more forgiving.

i wasn't able to handle them since they were behind the case, i'll take a closer look the next time i'm there.