HYP€BEAST PlCS

Guest DUM

I'd like to think they all got the hoodie after camping out and are so stoked on it they all took a group picture wearing it. They are probably going to wear it home so they could stunt to their friends.

Lords! Amazing band!

never heard of then b4 but they sounds pretty good

though this was funny from their interview...guess i knew them even though i didnt ;)

Despite having never been to Canada before, Chris Owens from Lords seems to have a pretty good grasp of the music scene here.

"Voivod rules, No Means No rules and Rush sucks," says the guitarist.

what is that white hat they're all wearing?

its part of the hood LRG relelased something similar to their lame ass dead serious hoodie this one was a fuck ass Jason mask hence the crossed chainsaws on the front

DUM my nigga whadafuxup

Does he supply the coke? How does he do it?

The girl looks to have a humungous head because her face seems small. For somereason it's still proportionate especially in comparison to the girl left of her... it's interesting (entertaining) to look at.

red one is the leader. white are next up. black is bottom rank :(.

AMERIKKKA.

FK YAAAAAA!

IMG_6795.jpgIs that some kind of party for ugly men? That brings the question what are these 3 girls actually doing there.

Oh... wait. The black one is a chick, actually. Is (s)he?

I love some of this stuff. Not being sarcastic either.

Just the colours alone reminded me of this girl from hel looks... which I still think looks fantastic.

2007032901wx5.jpg

2007032901wx5.3800dee03f.jpg

I think this is a guy.

I love some of this stuff. Not being sarcastic either.

Just the colours alone reminded me of this girl from hel looks... which I still think looks fantastic.

2007032901wx5.jpg

2007032901wx5.3800dee03f.jpg

I think this is a girl.