HYP€BEAST PlCS

Guest DUM

it's part of the rockstar thing that the kiddies like nowadays. they'll aslo wear iron maiden shirts or something (see three 6 mafia).

CUZ THEY HEAVY METALIN SO U CAN GET DA FKIN LED ZEPLIN

they can get away with this in nyc,but if they come to the bay. i guarantee you, cats lookin like this end up somewhere in the back of alley of east oakland ducktaped in back of the trunk of 86 plymouth .

oakland got too many blocks

the guy in the chrome pants doesnt know it yet but im going to NY in march and a few of my friends are going to help me hunt him down and im gonna pull his ho' card see what he does either way hes getting punched in the face

Next level. I wish I had thought of wearing my Dnuk SBz in my pockets before my Nudies bled onto the sockliner. :[

nigga you out of touch wit the streets. indigo-bleed is a new gang colour. if you half step you could get your beauty and beast hoody gaffled. we aint playin round huuuur.

you wanna floss like top bosshog, you gotta put money in unconventional spots. comin out the shoe is ganksta. balance on belt buckle is like pimp juice on steroids, dawg. real reckonize real.

faggy 80s revival hipster is not hypebeast

they are both equally gay but man, i see these kinds of cats every time i go out, you just tune it out after so long

im gonna find some pics and throw them up here you guys would get a kick out of them

Yeah. It's the best of both worlds.

Also, can someone explain then entire 80s revival thing. I just don't understand what the hell it's all about.

not even 80s. these kids is out-80s'ing the 80s...

if it wasn't so cold, i would hang around downtown broadway and take pix of these fools for you guys. you would have a field day since they always travel in packs, skittles werevolves status.

i cant believe that "Kanye Printout/McLovin" kid actually posted in this thread, especially after people had already been ripping into him. his other fit must be a gimp-suit, abuse loving mothafucka.

^^^ Thugs wear purple tinkle bells weaters.

What is with Famous reaching hoodlums (a late observation)? My friend wore a Famous hoodies and those baggy strappants all in middleschool and got shit for now they be all on his jock.

I used to sell it at Up Against the Wall, and the hood kids loved it. Its part of the whole "party like a rockstar""got my vans on" theme that is seemingly getting popular. I think the whole thing is some bet between marketing execs that they could switch it up and make black kids dress like white kids.