your black friday purchases.

cuddlysheep

battletoads= was, is, and will always be a fucking joke.

Anyone who has played Battletoads for the SNES knows that this game is no joke. Goddamn impossible. I don't even think that they bothered to code any levels beyond the jet bike (3rd level) stage and that the screenshots in the manual are a big hoax.

I considerd getting this. How are you liking it? It's weird the staples and Wal Mart by my house rarely sell out of the black Friday and secret sale stuff. I just dropped off a package at Staples a little while ago and they had a crap load of these laptops and the two tvs around it. I considered buying a few tvs to flip but not sure how easy it would be to flip generic tvs.

Currently using this... (Also picked up some xmas gifts for the fam)

7wp1yys.jpg

Anyone who has played Battletoads for the SNES knows that this game is no joke. Goddamn impossible. I don't even think that they bothered to code any levels beyond the jet bike (3rd level) stage and that the screenshots in the manual are a big hoax.

I beat that shit numerous times with my bro.

2 player is a lost art these days.

I considerd getting this. How are you liking it? It's weird the staples and Wal Mart by my house rarely sell out of the black Friday and secret sale stuff. I just dropped off a package at Staples a little while ago and they had a crap load of these laptops and the two tvs around it. I considered buying a few tvs to flip but not sure how easy it would be to flip generic tvs.

I'm satisfied with it so far. I just needed a laptop for using the internet, word processing, and a few other things, so I would imagine this should get the job done.

I've been tryin to find an RF adapter for my ol school N64 so I can get down with some 4 player Goldeneye sessions again. That shit was so much fun.

I have all my wires and most of my games for N64 except of course for .. Goldeneye. I dunno what happened to my copy of this game, fuck.