Can the Hoodie/Blazer combo be pulled off?

Toenailz`

I'd say you're asking the wrong question. This won't give you very inspiring answers, only yesses or noes. Your question should be "What would it take to pull of the hoodie & blazer combo?" That would generate more interesting answers.

For me dressing up is alot about imagining a look and then trying to achieve it. Taboos won't make you look good, only put unnecessary boundaries to your imagination.

I'd say you're asking the wrong question. This won't give you very inspiring answers, only yesses or noes. Your question should be "What would it take to pull of the hoodie & blazer combo?" That would generate more interesting answers.

For me dressing up is alot about imagining a look and then trying to achieve it. Taboos won't make you look good, only put unnecessary boundaries to your imagination.

Fuck you, hippie.

To answer the OP I don't wear hoodies very often but there is one that I do wear with blazers; a very thin Ann D cashmeremix with an oversized hood. Thick, colourful hoodies don't wear but an almost translucid one in an all black outfit works well for layering.

Did you just make this word up? If so, bravo!

Shit, I thought it existed in english too. Recently learned you guys used "alterity" so I could stop replacing it by "otherness", thought I was on a roll. I guess I meant translucent.

Golden: Lanvinz for the win!!