gossip gurl

jl3969

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

girl who plays blair is adorable. quite possibly my fave character on the show. plus, shes got street cred.

does anyone else think maybe blair and jenny will become close now that serena is back to being on top?

Yeah, unlikely she'll stay friends long. It's probably a ploy by Jenny.

Serena wearing avril lavigne's outfit (loose as fuck tie with anything that's not a collared shirt) is pissing me off.

I wonder if this is going to last past season 2 or 3. Right now they're absolutely PLOWING through the storylines, a la the OC. And by that I mean, they've sliced and diced the OC's existing storylines and they've almost gone through all of the worthwhile ones. Only things left: kill someone, lesbian tryst(!)... that's it.

naww - she has it in for everyone, can't see her being friends with lowly jenny for too long. blair is really one of the least likeable character on this show i think. maybe only bart bass has less redeeming features...

uh uh! her being a bitch makes her likable in a weird way. b/c really who is like that irl w/o getting their ass beat?

Yeah, unlikely she'll stay friends long. It's probably a ploy by Jenny.

Serena wearing avril lavigne's outfit (loose as fuck tie with anything that's not a collared shirt) is pissing me off.

I wonder if this is going to last past season 2 or 3. Right now they're absolutely PLOWING through the storylines, a la the OC. And by that I mean, they've sliced and diced the OC's existing storylines and they've almost gone through all of the worthwhile ones. Only things left: kill someone, lesbian tryst(!)... that's it.

i dont even know where the plot stands right now. i read the original gg books a long time ago, but the plots are NOTHING alike.

lesbian tryst(!)...

serena / jenny (!) or eleanor / lily (!!!). for. the. win.

uh uh! her being a bitch makes her likable in a weird way. b/c really who is like that irl w/o getting their ass beat?

wut? there's tons of girls out there who act just like her... at least chuck does it with a bit more panache!

^^ not to me! if a girl tried talking to me like that, id kick her ass and takes her goods.

edit: in the books chuck is not as masculine, more gossipy and has a pet monkey...and in the books it is questionable whether he is straight or gay.

co signed. only thing is that they've already touched based on the other two you mentioned. It was towards the end of season 1 when Serena thought that she killed that guy during her would be threesome with Georgina.

I honestly think that they're gonna put Blair with Chuck together along with Dan with Vanessa, Vanessa with Nate and Rufus with Lily by the end of the season. Then introduce new characters by season 3 when they all head off to college assuming that they end season 2 with the end of there second semister/graduation.

I honestly think that they're gonna put Blair with Chuck together along with Dan with Vanessa, Vanessa with Nate and Rufus with Lily by the end of the season. Then introduce new characters by season 3 when they all head off to college assuming that they end season 2 with the end of there second semister/graduation.

willa holland aka kaitlin cooper from the OC?

i sure hope so. i was hoping she would join sometime last year in this thread

80213-taylor-momsen-candid-gossip-g.jpg

80240-taylor-momsen-candid-gossip-g.jpg

80281-taylor-momsen-candid-gossip-g.jpg

80305-taylor-momsen-candid-gossip-g.jpg

80319-taylor-momsen-candid-gossip-g.jpg

80556-taylor-momsen-candid-gossip-g.jpg

92764-taylor-momsen-on-gossip-girls.jpg

92773-taylor-momsen-on-gossip-girls.jpg

92839-taylor-momsen-on-gossip-girls.jpg

92842-taylor-momsen-on-gossip-girls.jpg

No new show this week?

Fuck, what have I been staying alive for this past week?

Then introduce new characters by season 3 when they all head off to college assuming that they end season 2 with the end of there second semester/graduation.

I can see this happening, sorta like what they did with Skins. Jenny will stay on board, & everyone else will be referenced and make cameos.

But no more Charles Trout?

Whaaaa.