gossip gurl

jl3969

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hope you're kidding...

edit: hes not...shit october 13th cant come soon enough

that sucks. i got excited for nothing today.

speaking of excitement...i don't know who gets me wetter. serena or charlie trout?

Gossip Girl Casting News & Notes

In Gossip Girl casting news, Wallace Shawn (the source of many funny Clueless and The Princess Bride quotes) is joining the show for a multi-episode arc.

The actor will reportedly play Cyrus, the father of Serena van der Woodsen's new boyfriend Aaron Rose (to be played by John Patrick Amedori).

wallace-shawn_253x312.jpg

If the series follows the Gossip Girl books, Cyrus will eventually marry the mother of Blair Waldorf, Eleanor. Could be interesting ...

Chace Crawford Kisses Blonde on Gossip Girl Set

Spotted: Gossip Girl star Chace Crawford filming a scene for an upcoming episode, and putting the moves on a pretty blonde female ...

chace-crawford-and_342x577.jpg

Who is Chace Crawford kissing in this scene? If you can't tell from the photo above, follow the jump - the answer may surprise you ...

chace-and-taylor_345x659.jpg

the-nate-jenny-kiss.jpg

Oh yeah, it's Taylor Momsen, alright - in one of her many interesting hairstyles! Wow.

Little Jenny Humphrey! We didn't see that coming. Man, is there anyone who Nate doesn't hook up with this season? The guy has become a total male prostitute.

Not that we're complaining. Just saying. Thoughts?!

Leighton Meester Talks Gossip Girl & More

This interview is a few days old, but we thought we'd post it for fans of the show who don't get to see the cast in real life too often. Leighton Meester (Blair Waldorf) stopped by The Morning Show with Mike & Juliet to talk Gossip Girl, music and more!

ItnGWkSSrA8

promo for tomorrow:

sHH3u32u2l8