how you so skinny

schnapp

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

99% is wrong. but best realistc way is change your diet. eat like a japanese person. fish over ground meat.

Mercury > Burgers?! Nah.

Seriously though 50% of the fish imported to the US is not human consumable, so to do this diet move to Japan. You'll eat better there anyway, right? And you'll be sweating. All the time. That makes you lose weight.

i lose myself everyday.

gimmegimme vbmenu_register("postmenu_661711", true);

superjunkie2K

reputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_highpos.gifreputation_highpos.gifreputation_highpos.gif

Homophobic Comments

On a serious note - I've noticed a recent (but definitely not new) slew of homophobic comments across this board. I'd like to remind everyone that using the word "gay" as a derogatory expression is an offensive and unacceptable action in civilized society. I realize that most comments aren't directly intended as homophobic comments, but rather as slang, or used jokingly, but that doesn't mean it should be accepted. There are presumalby a percentage of members on this board that are gay, and it is offensive and immature to use someone's sexuality in a condescending nature.

I doubt I need to remind anyone that this is primarily a FASHION forum where you come to look specifically at how other people dress...using homophobic comments only makes you look ignorant, and often as someone who has yet to come to terms with their own sexuality.

You rarely see racist or anti-semmetic comments on this board before a moderator comes along and locks the thread or deletes the post, but the gay jokes seem to be accepted as normal practice, even though it clearly states in the Supertalk Rules that this type of discussion won't be tolerated.

I like to joke around and be sarcastic as much as everyone else, but there's a line where things stop being funny. If this continues, a lot of us who take the time to answer questions, make recommendations, and enlighten the board with information will be looking elsewhere to contribute our insight and opinions.

I'm sure this thread will cause sparks to fly, and possibly even be locked itself, but its something that needs to be said (actually, repeated). Use judgement and think before you type.

Word.

I'm a broad shoulder-havin ass nigga and I'm also tall and lanky, but I ROCK IT HARD.

Yeah. And that's what I thought when I saw your waywt.

+ repz when I got it.

Also.

nigga.

nigga.

nigga.

nigga.

nigga.

nigga.

nigga.

nigga.

nigga.

I'm pretty sure this word gets used more than anthing besides vans on this board. If I get a fucking citation for fag... weak.

so it is the three blind mice that interfered with beauty. beauty of the words we all hold within. the vocabulary we speak, write, type. though it is filled with hate and animosity, we write like it is filled with love and comfort. but comfort those who not want to know. the truth. the great war. the genocide. the pain. whats your name.....my name is kunta......kunta kenteh! NO! yo name is tobay. whicha, whicha.....kunta.....kennnnteeeeeeeee.

so it is the three blind mice that interfered with beauty. beauty of the words we all hold within. the vocabulary we speak, write, type. though it is filled with hate and animosity, we write like it is filled with love and comfort. but comfort those who not want to know. the truth. the great war. the genocide. the pain. whats your name.....my name is kunta......kunta kenteh! NO! yo name is tobay. whicha, whicha.....kunta.....kennnnteeeeeeeee.

Lock the thread again.

This honestly comes down to genetics. Majority of the skinny posters on this site are ectomorphs. No matter how much they eat, they'll always be skinny. Sure, they'll tell you exercise and eat right (which is true to a small extent) but they're not eating any less or exercising anymore than the other posters who are not as skinny. Asking their advice is like asking someone who has never had a pimple in their life how to get clear skin.

If you are looking to drop weight, there are simple eating habits you can adapt to your everyday life. Eat every 3 hours. Every meal should consist of protein and vegetables. Don't eat carbohydrates/sweets unless it's post work-out (when your body has a hard time storing fat).

This honestly comes down to genetics. Majority of the skinny posters on this site are ectomorphs. No matter how much they eat, they'll always be skinny. Sure, they'll tell you exercise and eat right (which is true to a small extent) but they're not eating any less or exercising anymore than the other posters who are not as skinny. Asking their advice is like asking someone who has never had a pimple in their life how to get clear skin.

If you are looking to drop weight, there are simple eating habits you can adapt to your everyday life. Eat every 3 hours. Every meal should consist of protein and vegetables. Don't eat carbohydrates/sweets unless it's post work-out (when your body has a hard time storing fat).

...or you could use the Servo2000 diet. I'm going to write a book on it.