Sign in to follow this  
M.O.A

its fuckin cold out--lets talk gloves

how are you keepin yur hands warm this winter? Im a fan of the 1.99 for 2 pairs at target....but in reality...they suck and im thinking its time to step it up.

its got to be either fingerless or very thin leather, with no lining, so I can have a fiddle when I need to. Can't be arsed taking gloves off.

its got to be either fingerless or very thin leather, with no lining, so I can have a fiddle when I need to. Can't be arsed taking gloves off.

you masturbate with your gloves on?

H&M has some cheap thermalined ones but they are pretty much worthless, they only block your hands from the wind and don't trap any heat. The best thing that works for me right now are my snowboarding undergloves, warm, thin, and can still pick things up and grab my wallet without taking them off. The other option would be some nice leather ones, some come lined in cashmere... cheap at off 5th for like 60 bones.

it is freezing in ptown right now. some tanner gloves perhaps?

you masturbate with your gloves on?

damn straight, but I sit on my hand first for 5 mins. it's called a "stranger". in this case, a leather gloved stranger.

I wear these hideous monstrosities...they look like oven mitts, but do the job well.

7wyo95u.jpg

This is what it looks like here today...

6jd7yop.jpg

If I had a choice...

713twlu.jpg

I always lose gloves, so I just pick up cheap ones at HM. This year I got grey speckled lambswool thinsulate lined ones, I think they´ll work good most of winter.

Marc by MJ leather gloves with cashmere lining. They're not too expensive and come in many different colourways.

Otherwise they had some cheap generic leather gloves in black or brown at Century 21. Around 30$ if I remember well.

i need new beanie and new gloves hm sounds good idea i want them grey

Yea, but you're in Florida. Having to be stuck there AND have it be 30 degrees out would just be sadistic.

Haha. So true.

I spent a few days in Tallahassee this past summer and nearly killed myself.

I'm sure Palm Beach is better though.

1819_001.jpg

They are light weight and have kept my hands warm so far. I think once it gets really cold I will have to buy a thicker lining glove!

I use alpaca gloves...

I bought them wholsale, so I have like 10 different colors (natural colors: black brown, white, grey, etc). Pretty warm, and attractive i think.

They look similar to these bottom ones:

Gloves2.jpg

each pair was something like 3 dollars.

Is there a name for those gloves that have a flap that you can put on and they become mitts? I'll have to find the waywt person who wore them - aside from designers I know they were purchasable at like Target and now I can't find them on the website at all.

EDIT: I found more options on the target site and I'm coming across some crazy things.

http://www.target.com/ezGear-Sparring-Boxing-Glove-Nintendo/dp/B000V6GBOW/sr=1-20/qid=1195776851/ref=sr_1_20/602-4472533-9047068?ie=UTF8&index=target&field-browse=1038576&rh=k%3Aglove&page=8

wtf is this shit

Guest jmatsu

· BDG²

· Dior

· Vans

fit112207.jpg

you are fucking stupid. go back to sleep.

Is there a name for those gloves that have a flap that you can put on and they become mitts? I'll have to find the waywt person who wore them - aside from designers I know they were purchasable at like Target and now I can't find them on the website at all.

EDIT: I found more options on the target site and I'm coming across some crazy things.

http://www.target.com/ezGear-Sparring-Boxing-Glove-Nintendo/dp/B000V6GBOW/sr=1-20/qid=1195776851/ref=sr_1_20/602-4472533-9047068?ie=UTF8&index=target&field-browse=1038576&rh=k%3Aglove&page=8

wtf is this shit

HM has the convertible mittens. I picked up some nice black/grey speckled thinsulate gloves for 6 bux the other day.

i will own these soon. lined with rabbit fur.

dsc02554ck3.jpg