buying plastic shoes at hyper-inflated prices....

doom

stop buying cheaply made shoes at hyper-inflated prices once and for all. i won't mention any names but niketalkers should know what i am talking about. i know that you will regret the money you have wasted on them on the long run. i have made my mistakes in the past and i have learned from them. like, how many shoes can you wear in your life time? have a look at the shoes that are stacked up in your room and think to yourself : how much money have i wasted on all these shoes??? to me this realization was sickening! i.m.o. , the money that you could have saved has more meaning and power than the 50 pairs of plastic shoes that you have collected.

if you need sneakers/shoes i would suggest that you buy them when you need them and at the suggested retail price. and by the way, you should not have to line up for hours to buy plastic shoes!!

look, i don't want to rain on anyone's parade, do what you want to do with your money and your life. have fun but save the money for something else in the long run. don't wast too much of it on these plastic shoes!

who has the last laugh; nike and the place where you bought them from!!

the eclipse is nigh

guys and gals, thanks for the reply. i am here not to preach a sermon and force anything down your throat. i am just thinking that the majority of the folks at supertalk are smart and intelligent beings. i just think amassing so many cheaply made shoes is just plain dumb. if they were watches or bicycles that would be something else. i am just trying to make more people aware of the dangers of buying way too many materialistic consumer goods than they need too.

as for jo3 b, money is not useless. if you have a million dollars on hand compared to a million worth in shoes, what is more impressive in lets say china? the rare dunk on your feet or the cash? you tell me! think about it, when you are walking down some street in russia, you think the peeps are gonna carre about your dunkles or your tiffs?? who the hell cares!! they do however care if you show cash!! think about it!

peace

the eclipse is nigh

hey this is doom,

thanks for the reply. it feels my heart with joy that you mentioned the word " rape prices ". i just hope that you did not pay too many for the dunks that you may have. say no to rape prices!! peace

the eclipse is nigh

I still dont give bout what you think. What you're wearing right now is prolly a result of mass production and that all these companies out there are still making 10 folds and up from cost. You're still gettin ripped off when you think deep, but thats the way business works to make a living or otherwise, they might as well close down whatever. You think Nudies are really worth some $199 - 256? You think Gap is really worth what they are? Everyone's being consumed without even realizing it.

I've never lined up for a pair of sneakers in my whole life but sneakers is one of my few favorite hobbies, I dont give a shit if people know what I'm wearing is some 1/2 a thousand dollar pair of sneakers. And that goes for anything that I have. I buy stuff for me, for my own personal pleasure of owning them and not for others and definitely not for you!

We all live once, I dunno bout you but I'mma make the best out of it and experience whatever I want, whenever I could afford it.

And this thread is just useless, I personally think it's coming from somebody who's bitter just because they couldn't afford it. No offence.

everybody, don't be hating doom. all of you have the perfect right to do whatever they want to do just like how i want to rant all night long on this thread. don't worry , i won't.

i like this forum and this will be the last time i will post this negative. it is just this few months i have been looking back on my life and believe me, i have spent a lot of money in the past. i still get the urge to buy stuff but now i don't care anymore. other things are more important to me now.

and as for mr. superposition i do have the cash and i have bought everything that i ever wanted to have and i have had enough! it is time to move on for me.

peace to everyone. on to a new thread

the eclipse is nigh

i've got more sneakers than i need. i could wear a fresh pair for 4 months straight.

if anyone is a US 9.0, 9.5 or 10.0 - hit me up... i'm selling most of my shit.

No Shirt. No Shoes. No Dice.

Learn it. Know it. Live it.

Quote:

i've got more sneakers than i need. i could wear a fresh pair for 4 months straight.

if anyone is a US 9.0, 9.5 or 10.0 - hit me up... i'm selling most of my shit.

--- Original message by Music for the Masses on Aug 21, 2005 06:13 PM

got any air max's?? ?DQM's, Infrareds...hit me up son

"Brothers start to shake when i dig in the crates"