WTB: Carpe Diem, size 45

cbwright

Yes, they exist... there are occasionally pairs on Yahoo JP auctions.

Priorities: Black, cordovan/washed calfskin/reversed calfskin. Laced.

If anyone knows any sites (probably Japanese?) which sell the 45s, or any proxy sellers can get me them, let me know too.

Post here or PM me.

Price varies depending on style/condition, let me know an asking price if possible.

Cheers,

Ben

PS, a 46 may be considered.

Try Atelier New York. No idea if they'll be able to help you, but they have the best selection of Carpe Diem that I know of, are friendly guys, and are passionate enough about the brand that they may be willing to work something out over the phone just to get more of it out there...

http://www.ateliernewyork.com/

Thanks, just called Atelier and left a message so hopefully they'll get back to me, I had been looking at those others on Y!, but the auction ended yesterday and apparently they've just been relisted. Might jump for them if there is absolutely no other option but they're fairly pricey and not the exact pair I want, probably better to wait it out for some cordovans or calfskins, not too keen on the distressing on those. Cheers for pointing the link out again though, since I didn't know they'd been relisted.

Any other suggestions are always welcome, too.

Ben

AArgh, I was in Paris over the weekend. D'oh. Will have to get my friend to have a look.

Just called the library, the rounded ankle style, as the gentleman put it, is only available in a 44, but the more squared-off ones (anyone have any idea which these would be?) are there in a 45, so I may have a look this week. Pretty sure I only want rounded toe/laced/cordovan or calfskin, though.

Cheers guys, very helpful input so far.