Starting a clothing company

benz5521

Alright guys. So a couple friends and I just got a wholesale account with America Apparel and are purchasing a nice screen printing machine. We want to start a sort of clothing company and screen print art work and designs on AA tees. We also are going to do custom hoodies and possibly sell some custom Levi's and stuff on the website.

What do you guys think about this idea? I know it's nothing compared to Ande Whall but we want to start out simple and then get to his level, eventually doing raw denim and shirts and stuff completely in house. Do you think this is the right path to take or what?

There really are at least one billion tshirt companies. If you make awesome tshirts though, people will buy them. You might want to try doing some cut and sew stuff? Also, why is this in superdenim? If you make me this tshirt I will rep your peen...

ndgt.jpg

P.S. Sorry for mentioning this again, but if anyone can send me that picture or the NDG tshirt, I'll scan it and send it back with a free tshirt.

Yea I just want to do cool original tees. I know there are a ton of t-shirt companies out there and it's not a business to get into if you want to make a lot of money. Like I said, I'm a full time college student and just want to do it for fun and slowly work my way up. I'm really inspired by True Love and False Idols and their tees and hoodies and want to go for that style.