i'm depressed

zelah

in the last days of my life. a recurring dream followed me uninvitedly. a man placed out my window. staring at my window pane. i would leave for work and there he would stand continuously gazing at the panes i call my window. i would call the police to force him off my lawn, but he would only move onto the sidewalk. days went by and he was still entranced at my window pane. i knew it was the glass for i emptied the room and he was still deeply enticed. months passed, and he was still present like he was in the past but not for the future. i made sure of this. I unscrewed the panes of glass and gave it to him to leave. unfortunately he did not leave. I killed him. where was i going to get another window?

in the last days of my life. a recurring dream followed me uninvitedly. a man placed out my window. staring at my window pane. i would leave for work and there he would stand continuously gazing at the panes i call my window. i would call the police to force him off my lawn, but he would only move onto the sidewalk. days went by and he was still entranced at my window pane. i knew it was the glass for i emptied the room and he was still deeply enticed. months passed, and he was still present like he was in the past but not for the future. i made sure of this. I unscrewed the panes of glass and gave it to him to leave. unfortunately he did not leave. I killed him. where was i going to get another window?

are u the real tyler durden or did u just steal that name?

Am I the only one who notices Gary's poor taste in video games? Robots? The Gamecube Sonic games?

At least Metroid Prime? Zelda?

The man's got Cashcall money. Why isn't he making bigger things happen than Robots?

i think its pretty clear my dude got no money left

Guest supernoob
Gary Coleman made like 9 million dollars doing Diff'rent Strokes and he only had 6 games for his Nintendo?

Guy looks so sad, I'd buy him a drink if I ever saw him...

parents stole money