the "not-too-expensive-but-cool" leatherjacket thread

gonegonegone

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
You're gonna have a difficult time finding a DH-esque slim-fit, high arm hole leather jacket I'm afraid. Believe me, I've been there.

Most sensible solution I'd say would be to keep an eye on the Supermarket for an April77 Vegan Leather (resin coated cotton that looks like leather) jacket.

110820073342311557220_L.jpg

I purchased a similar cut jacket to this at the Ralph Lauren store for $23.00 (black leather.)

^^ coming from someone who is trying to sell a $100 leather jacket.
Thus the reason I'm selling it.

Just tell him you hate him me and everyone else posting in here and get this thread over with.

Seriously artificialsky is right though. If you dont want a shitty jacket new, dont expect a reasonable price on it.

tried a all saints leather jacket in london. really liked the slim fit. it's 295GBP.

http://www.asos.com/All-Saints/All-Saints-Stearn-Leather-Jacket/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=168858&cid=3606&clr=Black&sh=0

do you think it's worth the money?

Personally no... All Saints stuff tends to be poorly made and overpriced, it seems to have a cult high st. following in the U.K. though.

Can anyone vouch on the quality of Superdry leathers? Are they a british or japanese brand? Just curious...

Oh and how about Corpus leathers?

Two ends of the scale?

I don't know anything about Corpus jackets but the Superdry one's will be shite. Superdry is a British brand owned by Cult clothing which is a shitty chain of multi-brand stores in the U.K.