screenprinted pattern t's

locash

Hey,

I was wondering if some of you guys could help me find places that sold the kinda shirts I'm lookin for. Right now I'm diggin shirts that have a screenprinted pattern all over the fabric. Getting kinda tired of the same old design logo in the middle of the T, Something along the lines of this....

5735.jpg

I saw something similar except it had assault rifles all over the shirt, at union in LA. anybody know who makes that shirt?

just thought I'd post up some more tee's so you get my drift. Heres that zoltar one....although I dont think its the exact shirt I was thinking of, its pretty similar.

20050618-130828-z961.jpg

One of my favorite Supreme Shirts (w/ the naked fat ladies all over it)

img10211103644.jpeg

UXA also makes a shirt with a cool print all over it in their new line.

Edited by locash on Aug 15, 2005 at 03:27 PM

Quote:

Hey,

I was wondering if some of you guys could help me find places that sold the kinda shirts I'm lookin for. Right now I'm diggin shirts that have a screenprinted pattern all over the fabric. Getting kinda tired of the same old design logo in the middle of the T, Something along the lines of this....

5735.jpg

I saw something similar except it had assault rifles all over the shirt, at union in LA. anybody know who makes that shirt?

--- Original message by locash on Aug 15, 2005 02:11 PM

i bought that shirt in lime this week, it's sweeeeet