Enjoi selvage

witts

I have em both, some nice details on them, - plaid pocket linings. gonna get rid of the vinyl? patch on the back though.I know the preference here is for dry denim, but I really like the Morillo's, (relaxed fit, bleached stonewashed denim ) they take me back to types of jeans that were around when I was a kid (late 80's /early 90's.)

Made in china, which i'm sure will be a problem to a few people on here, but to me they are great

Edited by Stewie on Aug 15, 2005 at 03:59 PM

• 1 month later...

heads up in the UK.

t k maxx stocking these (the dry ones) fro 25notes. Or at leAST SHEFFIELD IS. Nice attention to detial - plaid pockets, concelaed rivets.

Can somONE TELL ME ABOUT enjoi, i have never heard of them. Are they skate brand?

Im plesed with the purchase, witts how are yours wearing? THey seem lightish, 12oz??

theyre not a denim to be worn in like an apc.. theyre more like a casual jean.. to interchange ... i dont wear myn that frequently jus keep em for odd occasions... theyre a nice comfy jean tho, i got mine from selfridges , birmingham

* they also have a selvage back belt loop

some pix...

Image425.jpg

tiffs.jpg

Edited by witts on Sep 30, 2005 at 01:21 PM

is enjoi linked to Freshjive? They sell it in the FJ flag store in Japan. those look a lot like my Taz Sports I just picked up. I ended up goin with these over the Stussy/Levis collab.

dsc002467so.jpg

dsc002475xc.jpg

dsc002480ad.jpg

MILitary SPECificationS OO

Be Advised: Morgan Nixon AKA Moman631 AKA Moman6040 is a fraud.

Quote:

As long as you don't fuck up your signature with a huge pic of a pair of Enjoi Selvage jeans now, Witts.

--- Original message by skecr8r on Oct 1, 2005 02:06 AM

dude ive have these jeans for months . i was tempted to put a pic of my tiffanies tho . ha