WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

Clopek, give up already... You fucking failed with every single response.

Shit is just a normal KR3W belt that you can grab for $15 from any skate shop.

21HnhezLqsL._AA160_.jpg

first of all , EXACTLYYYYYYYYYY you fucking idiot. when is "fashion forum" gonna click?. when i go to work in an old pair of shitty jeans from a skate shop with a fucking beater t shirt on that no one is going to give a fuck about i rarely take a picture because who cares?

also

Ll346grsigl_m.jpg

YEAH I DO HAVE A PROBLEM, FUCK TARD

clopek hit the head on the nail w/ the argument about trying new shit and actually trying to learn from this forum. clopek used to dress like a total frat douchebag, the ones that would try to hit on the same girl that had just rejected him. but now he actually dresses, better. unlike the dickface gook w/ the gay chink dragon tattoo's who likes to showcase his amateur outfits that he wears to pick up high school girls at a local zumiez.

edit: i know after this famous is just going to come w/ a comeback like MAN YOU GUYS ARE SO STUPID! HAHA! SO STUPID! IM ON ICQ! IM A BUSINESS MAN AND MAKE MORE MONEY THAN YOU DO! HAHA! I DONT CARE WHAT YOU GUYS THINK! BUT I HAVE TO POST SOMETHING AFTER EVERYONE WHO HATES ON MY OUTFIT BECAUSE I JUST DONT CARE HAHAHA! MAN SO STUPID! IM GONNA GET ANOTHER TATTOO THAT SAYS I DONT CARE BUT ITS GONNA BE IN CHINESE HAHA I DONT CARE! I WISH I WAS LIKE SOUND BOMBER!

hahah well, thanks for the compliment (although i don't recall ever looking like a total frat douchebag)

need i remind superfuture that the first picture that you ever posted involved you wearing a toga, some baby blue basket shorts, and an exposed nipple?

IMG_0164.jpg

really? i mean i know raf did sandals like that and i like raf but whatever yo. this gladiator this is sparta sandal bullshit needs to stop. it even looks awful on girls, man. mother fuckers be walkin' around dirty ass streets like NY and SF with this shit on and try to talk to me? nigga wash yo feet before you talk to me.

All you fuckers fail @ life.

I got shit to do, have fun sucking eachothers dicks.

Late.

no one ran their HS like famous, he has shit to do now

famous, ryan sheckler called, he wants his style back

ryan_sheckler-1.jpg

rarely do i LOL, but this had me dieing.

clopek hit the head on the nail w/ the argument about trying new shit and actually trying to learn from this forum. clopek used to dress like a total frat douchebag, the ones that would try to hit on the same girl that had just rejected him. but now he actually dresses, better. unlike the dickface gook w/ the gay chink dragon tattoo's who likes to showcase his amateur outfits that he wears to pick up high school girls at a local zumiez.

edit: i know after this famous is just going to come w/ a comeback like MAN YOU GUYS ARE SO STUPID! HAHA! SO STUPID! IM ON ICQ! IM A BUSINESS MAN AND MAKE MORE MONEY THAN YOU DO! HAHA! I DONT CARE WHAT YOU GUYS THINK! BUT I HAVE TO POST SOMETHING AFTER EVERYONE WHO HATES ON MY OUTFIT BECAUSE I JUST DONT CARE HAHAHA! MAN SO STUPID! IM GONNA GET ANOTHER TATTOO THAT SAYS I DONT CARE BUT ITS GONNA BE IN CHINESE HAHA I DONT CARE! I WISH I WAS LIKE SOUND BOMBER!

Let me put it in a way that you will understand then, along with the rest of the stupid fucking little witty comments/retarded photos you throw up.

internets.jpg

= You

Anyone else you wanna rescue in your little E-CREW?

internets.jpg

= You

Anyone else you wanna rescue in your little E-CREW?

first of all, you're here too. second of all, i dont think syc and i have ever even communicated, in any way, at all.

3rd, i love how on this forum i am simultaneously referred to in the same argument as a giant nerd, and a football playing frat boy jock. only on superfuture do i fall within either of these categories.

Guest jmatsu
IMG_4619.jpg

HES BACK!!!

and in the shit-talking thread again...or was it the worst? at least it looks like he lost alittle weight. probably due to the stress of getting hated on at other forums. every article by itself, maybe except the shoes (which are boring) looks shit. together on this puppet everything looks so forced. like a constipated ass and an enema.