WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

i bought nike bball shorts and they are not baggy enough. im angry.

you are not allowed to wear jordans unless you've gained enough experience points from playing minorities in the wild.

i want jscott adidas with wings so i can poster bitches.

mj cologne is a great gift.

well i just picked his last fit, that one i actually like. But he continues to wear those black captoes with tshirts which really irks me for some reason. Maybe those shoes arent casual enough to be worn with tshirts (at least in my eyes), some OCs or those margiela dance shoes would work, but that fit looks straight urban outfitters goes styleforum.

His jeans fit him really good tho.

post_old.gif today, 12:49 AM GSQ vbmenu_register("postmenu_1308148", true);

bored

reputation_neg.gif

IMG_2162_2.jpg

yo anyway when i first saw this i remembered that one book "the most dangerous game." not that this blob would be that dangerous if he were to b hunted (cause he probably run about as fast as an asian mummy grandma walks). wouldnt kill him, just wanna hog tie this succulent pigglet. use some bolas on those ugly jelly aircraft carrier legs in them ugly faded fuck pants. wanna make and eat him like a roast suckling pig at a luau. fuckin jeepster's worst nightmare. goddamn it somebody sell me a fuckin pig pike!

the hat is like the maggot larva on the tip of the turd. def turns that xl cradigan into a xxxl. this shit is just embarassing. make like beto and dress like a fat streetwearfuck. then i'd be more inclined just to ignore u, maybe even let you exist. get some rep from other hypefatties. now you just look like th misunderstood indie kid who smoked to much pot (and ate too many pizzas).

most of the peices are crap-mediocre at best, but he makes everything that less desirable. even if shit was dirt cheap fo real.

oh and i cant see the tee's graphic all that well, but from what i can i am sure that is sux.

you're welcome u dirty swine hog-bitch.

yo anyway when i first saw this i remembered that one book "the most dangerous game." not that this blob would be that dangerous if he were to b hunted (cause he probably run about as fast as an asian mummy grandma walks). wouldnt kill him, just wanna hog tie this succulent pigglet. use some bolas on those ugly jelly aircraft carrier legs in them ugly faded fuck pants. wanna make and eat him like a roast suckling pig at a luau. fuckin jeepster's worst nightmare. goddamn it somebody sell me a fuckin pig pike!

the hat is like the maggot larva on the tip of the turd. def turns that xl cradigan into a xxxl. this shit is just embarassing. make like beto and dress like a fat streetwearfuck. then i'd be more inclined just to ignore u, maybe even let you exist. get some rep from other hypefatties. now you just look like th misunderstood indie kid who smoked to much post (and ate too many pizzas).

most of the peices are crap-mediocre at best, but he makes everything that less desirable. even if shit was dirt cheap fo real.

oh and i cant see the tee's graphic all that well, but from what i can i am sure that is sux.

you're welcome u dirty swine hog-bitch.

Welcome back

yo anyway when i first saw this i remembered that one book "the most dangerous game." ...

The most dangerous game is standing by this dude when he has that cardigan buttoned. One of those is bound to pop off under the stress and take out an eye.