WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

I have same shoes.

This picture makes me want

throw them in wood chipper.

Seriously.

Don't ever let me in on crap like this again. The value of my shoes just went down 10 fold..And no they aren't the same as your Aldo's ya Ugly Fat Fck.

Do me a favor an throw anything away that even remotely looks like anything I wear. You're like the Edward Scissor hands of fashion kid; anything you touch turns into absolute shit.

So just forget you were ever graced with my apparrel dkFukc.

Edit: Edited to include whole quote because the droolers can't seem to understand why I burried this clown -

Don't ever let me in on crap like this again. The value of my shoes just went down 10 fold..And no they aren't the same as your Aldo's ya Ugly Fat Fck.

Do me a favor an throw anything away that even remotely looks like anything I wear. You're like the Edward Scissor hands of fashion kid; anything you touch turns into absolute shit.

WHAT JUST HAPPENED?

dioru, u looked ok, maybe a tiny lil hi for your jean, but again, everyones got the taste, and i didnt like the original's '..i have the same shoes..'

that's like indirectly starring ppl up, like "i got the similiar/same one, and mine looks (or i wear) better than yours"

c'mon we need some nice, constructive cristisms, suggestions, insights. seriously. :)

conan- in that post he said "nigga, you gay"

haha. how come dioru is in red?

Fuck You. U B dressin like an immature child who borrowed mommy's credit card and went on a shopping spree at NM. Seriously, YSL? D&G? Ugly ass feragammos? DHomo denimz?Checkerboard belt? you have a lot to learn you misguided runt. And just because your fits are incoherent and lack personality doesn't mean you aren't also a follower fuck face. eat a dick.

c'mon we need some nice, constructive cristisms, suggestions, insights. seriously. :)

Sorry kid, wrong threadz (I almost negged you, but decided to neg dioru instead). BTW dioru, how did you expect to earn any respect on this board with "dior" in your sn. What, was hedior taken already? Oh yeah, it was!

i'm sorry dude but wtf, please start working out or eating more or something before you post again, i can't take looking at your skeletal figure

his shirt fits like shit and his posture is atrocious. nothing wrong with his physique otherwise. plenty of skinny guys on here look good.

his shirt fits like shit and his posture is atrocious. nothing wrong with his physique otherwise. plenty of skinny guys on here look good.

I think I'm as skinny or even more skinny than him, its just that his shirt fits like absolute shit.